◈ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 + ՏᑭᗴᑕIᗩᒪ

❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅!𝐂𝐊, 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇!𝐓? ❞
ー 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫

[ 100𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 ]

TRUTH OR DARE

short a/n; i wanna make a q&a but like idk if yall even have questions abt my books or me;) --

"truth or dare, y/n-chan?" nobara asked the germaphobe as the tokyo and kyoto students sat in a circle, playing spin the bottle game.

"truth" of course she would pick that.

y/n are the type who will do it as long as her pride doesn't get affected or whatsoever. she won't do anything that put her into shame.

nobara hummed for a while, thinking for a question for the ravenette. she finally snapped her fingers as a question popped into her mind.

"what's your sexuality?" she asked.

that caught the others' off guard. there are many possible answers the germaphobe could give. she might be bisexual, or maybe heterosexual. probably lesbian but who knows.

y/n thought for a while. honestly, she doesn't care about the person's gender. wether a female or a male, any genders. she simply don't mind at all. as long as both of them cares for each other and that's enough.

"i don't really care about genders, so you could say i'm pansexual" answered her.

her love interests hummed in understandment. yosh, write that in the list, simps.

y/n spinned the bottle and as it getting slower, it pointed towards toge. he flinched and looked at the germaphobe.

"truth or dare?" she spoke.

"...s-salmon" he picked dare.

y/n recalled an interesting information about the cursed speech user. the question is, did he took a bath today?

"take a bath from now on, at least two or three times a day. maki said you smelled like an animal" y/n practically glaring at the male while the others stiffled a laugh.

toge had a shock look on his face as he was now on hands and knees, head lowered in shame while y/n just ignored her senior, what done is done.

"hear that, inumaki? you should take a bath after this!" maki laughed out loud as mai was annoyed by her twin's loudness.

time skip

it was finally todo's turn. he spinned the bottle, accidentally with a little bit of his strength and the bottle spun too quickly. as it got slower and slower, it pointed the germaphobe. his smile widened as he locked his gaze with her.

"truth or dare, y/n dear?" he asked with his voice softened.

y/n had a disgusted look on her face at todo when he called her that. she thought for a while. truth was her choice but she was scolded by nobara, saying it's not fair to choose only truth.

"dare" she gulped silently as she watched the buff male stood up and opened his arms with a soft expression on his face.

"give me a hug" y/n.exe has stopped working.

correction; everyoneexcepttodo.exe has stopped working. cue to yuuji and nobara protesting aggressively due to jealousy while the others had a pissed look on their face. but todo simply don't care. finally, he get his chance to hug the female.

y/n's spraying herself intensifies-- after that, she embraced herself to face the worst. she observed the buff male as she trailed her eyes towards his collarbone and to his abs (oof-). todo noticed it and simply smirked at himself.

'she's checking me out!'

'SWEATS, HIS F!CKING SWEATS. NOO--'

todo grabbed the female and lifted her up from the ground. the others could do nothing but simply watched them (jealousjealousjealous-).

y/n squirmed as she had her hands on his shoulder, looking down at the buff male. todo had a huge smile plastered on his face. he was amused at how light you were (STOP WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY!! IDC IF YOU'RE BIG OR NOT, YOU'RE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE REMEMBER THAT!).

"you're too cute, y/n-chan-"

"put me down, you sweaty mf-"

the others had enough with them, especially todo.

"PUT HER DOWN, TODO"

"YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE HER ALL TO YOURSELF"

"i don't like sharing, kindly f!ck off"

the sight of the buff male running off while carrying the germaphobe as a huge group was chasing after him made a certain shaman and a (bitch) blue haired curse amused yet slightly jealous at the buff male.
__________________

bruh, my writing's getting worse i think.
um i hope you enjoyed--