Billy Lenz x Male Reader

💢 trigger warning 💢 mention of tourettes, sexual themes (no smut), mental institutions, mentions of homophobia

- VERY IMPORTANT I do not have tourettes, nor do I know anyone personally who has tourettes, so I will be very vague about the symptoms as not to offend or wrongly portray anyone. Billy Lenz is an inherently violent character, and I do not wish to associate anyone with tourettes with violence, this is simply a portrayal of what I think a character is, if you wish to know more about tourettes please do your own research and never associate anyone with violence. As well this story is set in the 70's when mental institutions did not have the best of conditions, so some of the themes will be triggering to some readers. Proceed with caution, thank you, happy reading -

   "Good morning Billy!" Y/n said cheerfully, with a softness you could only find in the voice of a loved one. Opening a locked door and bringing a ray of sunshine into the room with him.

   Y/n had been working as a nurse for a mental health facility for about 6 months now as an apprentice, and in that time he'd grown quite fond of one of his patients.

   Billy looked up excitedly at his favourite nurse, trying to go in for a hug, but getting stopped by his handcuffs. The man growled in frustration, unable to touch his friend.

   "Oh, I've got it! Let's just get you out of those so we can have our breakfast." Y/n smiled, grabbing his keys from his ring and setting Billy loose, immediately earning a bone crushing hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

   "I missed you! Fuck! You're adorable." Billy commented, not letting go of the smaller boy under him. Y/n assumed that Billy had some form of tourettes, but couldn't really diagnose him because he was a simple nurse and nobody listened to him.

   "I missed you too." The smaller man said, prying Billy from his body and setting both their breakfasts down on a little fold out table, handing Billy his fork and spoon.

   Y/n was never afraid of Billy, though he did have anger issues and was frequently violent towards other doctors and patients, y/n never managed to get seriously or intentionally injured around him.

   "Did you dream about anything cool last night Billy?" The h/c haired nurse said, gazing lovingly at the blonde sitting before him, eating his breakfast like an animal. Y/n always thought it was cute how quickly Billy would eat so he got to talk longer.

   "Your sexy body! Cock! Sorry… Monkeys, actually. Lab monkeys! Dick!" Billy stammered, getting an almost invisible blush from y/n. Billy continued to talk about his lab monkey dream, the young nurse analyzing each bit of his dream.

   "You're doing it again. Pretty." The large blonde stared into y/n's e/c eyes. The intense atmosphere between the two only growing as y/n pried his eyes off Billy's lips in embarrassment.

   "Sorry… I didn't mean to, thanks for pointing it out, I'll stop." Y/n muttered. The boy couldn't deny that he was a little bit more than interested in his patient. How could he not be, tall, blonde, muscular, handsome as the devil, what wasn't there to like? He was every woman's fantasy, and y/n's.

   Billy laughed and got up from his spot across the table from y/n, pushing his now empty plate forward. Y/n took it and went to place it under his own so they could be washed later.

   "Kiss me!" The blonde yelled, startling y/n for a moment. The nurse just thought that Billy's outburst was just another of his tics, brushing it off quickly and going to make a joke.

   "Yeah, sure big guy. I'll kiss you when you're out of here, alright?" Y/n laughed, not noticing Billy's disappointed scowl. As a surprise to no one but y/n, Billy was also interested in his counter part. He'd always wanted something more than just friendship or doctor patient relationships with the young nurse.

   Y/n stood up, giving Billy a candy sweet smile, turning to place their dirty dishes on his trolly to deliver to the kitchen for washing. Billy took y/n's smaller hand into his and walked with the nurse down the hall, a tradition that neither of the boys wanted to stop doing.

   The pair often got strange looks from the other nurses and doctors around the facility, but none of the patients seemed to care, or they were too scared of Billy to speak up.

   "Just one date? I'll suck your cock! Sorry." Billy asked, this had also become routine, Billy would ask for a date, y/n would say no, and Billy would ask again. Everyone just assumed that Billy was talking out of his ass, that he didn't mean it, after all, there's no way he was gay.

   "Fine." Y/n said, Billy protested for a second before doubling back, realizing he had gotten something other than a no this time.

   "What did you just say?" Billy asked, stopping in his tracks, stopping y/n as well, not letting go of his hand.

   "I said ok, I'll go on a date with you. That is, of course, if you're serious about it. I really don't mind just one date." Y/n repeated, turning to stare a very shocked Billy in the eyes, trying to call his bluff.

   Instead of hearing affirming words of jest from the blonde, y/n was met with an embrace, and a pair of warm, soft lips against his own. The nurse didn't fight back, leaning into the kiss and hesitantly tangling his hands into Billy's unruly hair.

   "I'm gonna fuck you so hard. I didn't mean that, fuck, sorry. I meant you won't regret the date!" Billy pulled away. A blushing y/n left stunned and tangled in Billy's arms.

   The boys immediately composed themselves before anyone could catch them, and returned to their morning routine, their entwined hands now holding a little more meaning than before.

1025 words.

A bit of a shorter fic but still very fun to write, I'm sorry the trigger warning was so long at the start but it's not optional in most cases, thank you and happy reading.