xlii

Mature content, viewer discretion is advised

Fred and George had made up the following morning as if nothing had happened between them, though still mad that they were banned from quidditch that didn't stop them from having fun under the fresh snow covering the castle. They had bewitched snowballs so that they would hit Ron's window and once they were satistified with messing with their younger brother they returned to the crowded common room.

Madeleine was sitting in the library by herself, catching up with studying and homework taking advantage of the quiet that it offered when she saw a bruised up Draco walk inside with his books in hand. Just the sight of him made her blood simmer in a matter of seconds and when he stood up, she followed him to an empty aisle and grabbed him by the collar of his robes and pressed him against one of the bookcases, her arm pressed on his throat constricting his airway.

His terrified grey eyes met hers that turned into a dark shade of green because of rage. "Say anything about my friends one more time and I promise you won't live to see another day" she growled to a whimpering Draco.

"Are you scared, are you scared that a girl can beat you up? Why don't you go cry to your daddy about it? One more word and I swear that your mouth will be so stitched up that you won't be able to say anything for the rest of your life" she said darkly and let him go, unaware that Alicia had walked in and seen the whole scene.

"You're mental!" he choked, rubbing his neck with his hand but she just ignored him and left.

"You have anger issues" Alicia rushed towards her so that they could walk together.

"I absolutely do no have anger issues" Maddie scowled.

"You totally have" Alicia said slowly nodding her head.

"Well I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people were able to manage their stupidity", Madeleine huffed.

The second week of November was definitely not how the blonde expected to be. Almost twice a day every day, Filch was hammering more of Umbridge's educational degrees on the wall and each of them getting more ridiculous that the last. Since Fred was banned from playing, his sex drive went over the roof and everything he could think about every minute of every day was fucking Madeleine.

He had made it a habit to pull her out of classes with made up excuses that another Professor needed her, with the sole purpose of bending her over a desk in a unused classroom. She was not really complaining because the sex was great but she was slightly tired not only physically but also mentally because of the amount of homework she was getting. It was Tuesday and Fred took her out of muggle studies saying to Professor Burbage that McGonagall needed her urgently.

"You seriously need to stop taking me out of class Fred, I'm going to end up failing my NEWTs because you can't keep it in your pants!" she said breathily as he kissed her neck pressed against a wall near the third floor.

"Not my fault that just thinking about you gets me hard angel" he smirked at her and grabbed her hand, opening the door to a broom closet they often resorted to but when he opened the door he was surprised to see his twin leaning on the wall and Lizzie on her knees in front of him.

Fred and Maddie and Fred exchanged shocked glances and looked back at the scene in fron of them snickering until George's angry voice sounded. "Mate close the bloody fucking door!"

Fred lifted his palms in defeat and closed it, hearing the clickling sound of the lock he let out a loud snort while Madeleine walked away also laughing. "Hey where do you think you're going?!" he yelled at her.

"Back to class git, I'll see you at lunch" she laughed and kept walking despite his protests.

When she walked to the great hall for lunch, only Alicia was sitting on their usual place at the table and Maddie couldn't wait to tell her what she and Fred had seen just moments before.