𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙮

"ALEX, YOU ALRIGHT?" Luke asked as he stopped playing his gutiar, Alex had been very aggressive with his drums, everyone noticed it.

"Yeah." He replied with the same words as before, "Yeah, yeah, why?" He stupidly asked looking at his friends.

"I know it's tough man, people say you never forget your first ghost, maybe that's true." Reggie said, "But..I'm sure there will be others."

"Yeah, thanks, Reg." Alex mumbled

"Of course, dude."

"And, Alex, you're a great drummer and a great guy, okay? I wouldn't let all that stuff get in between you and what you love." Luke also encouraged as Roxy sneaked from behind and gave him a small hug, though it seemed like nothing, Alex loved hugs especially from his best friend.

"I don't know man, sometimes a little fire can make things better on stage." Reggie smirked and glanced towards Luke "Like you and Julie."

A nervous chuckle escaped from Luke's lips as he looked at Reggie "Uh..wha..what is that suppose to mean?" He questioned as he tried to shrug it off with a grin.

"Come on, everyone can see the way you look at her when you sing. You guys ooze chemistry." He teased as Roxy giggled.

"You should never say ooze again, but, yeah, I agree." Alex commented as Roxy raised one arm.

"Me too."

"Okay, no, I have chemistry with everybody that I sing with." Luke defended as his friends look him with a disbelieved expression. "Seriously, watch." He turned to Reggie and slowly walked toward him.

"I believe, I believe that we're just one dream. Away from who we're meant to be." He gripped Reggie neck while intensely staring into his eyes "That we're standing on the edge of......great."

"Wow, I see chemistry." Alex mumbled as Roxy laughed

"Definitely."

"That was pretty hot." Reggie whispered as Luke kissed his fingers and grazed onto Reggie's lips. Reggie cleared his throat and picked up his base "Girls, am I right."

"Yeah." Luke mumbled

"No."

"Yes, I especially like those girls who-"

"Roxy, your bisexuality is showing." Alex laughed as Roxy rolled her eyes.

"Girls are pretty." She mumbled

Crowds of people surrounding the home of the Molina's, a piano sat in front of the garage doors as Julie nervously chewed her nails. Flynn announced the band as the garage doors were pulled open, Julie walked to the piano and sat down with a nervous grin.

"Thanks for coming everyone." Julie said as she took a deep breaths and placed her fingers just a few inches away from the piano keys. She glanced up one last time till finally her fingers pressed down onto the keys, "Running from the past, tripping on the now, what is lost can be found, it's obvious. And like a rubber ball, we come bouncing back, we all got a second act inside of us." With a quick flash, the band came into view as Julie stood from bench "I believe, I believe that we're just one dream, away from who we're meant to be. That we're standing on the edge of. Something big, something crazy, our best is yet unknown. That this moment is ours to own, cause we're standing on the edge of great." She danced and sang with Reggie but completely ignored Luke when he tried to sing with her.