Bloody Iman

Iman is always the calm, soft and polite type of person. She rarely shows any signs of aggression or intimidation. However don't let this side of her fool you, she can still give a pounding on the battlefield despite her friendly nature. Of course many in MATA Academy knew this and respect her for that. Though she has a rather .... scary side other than her Mama Iman mode. She's a yandere. Yup, a crazy psychotic girl who will kill anyone who gets in the way of her beloved, the human hedgehog Rudy. Though that persona of her is well hidden.

As for Rudy he's just what everyone knows about him. Salty, cold hearted and rude. Fits the name well. Rudy. He's basically the exact opposite of what Iman is and this is all what we need to know about him. Though he has developed some feelings towards Iman, he's good at hiding it. Very well too. No one really wants to fuss and talk to him so making it even easier. However the upcoming events will just be the most horrifying yet sweet experience for our little hedgehog.

_____

"So what exactly are you working on in here?" asked Leon which the question is directed to the Tekno Mama of the Academy, Geetha.

"I made a liquid that can increase in metaphoric words buried and hidden personalities of a person that drinks it." Geetha replied after taking off her protection visors and putting next to the 'drink' that she just created.

"Oh so sparkly, I wanna try!" Bakar being the food loving idiot he is tried reaching for the cup with his but got harshly slapped away by Geetha who has that "I'll murder you if you touch it" look. Bakar nervously backed away with his hands in front of him.

"I'll need to test it on someone and I'm thinking, Rudy." Geetha says with a little creepy smile like how mad scientist would give when they have found their lab rat. Karya felt a little alarmed as the wo-mad scientist cracked that grin but he snapped from his trance when a beep sounded in a pattern of an old school 8-bit Super Mario game came from his watch. The other Mentors looked at him with eyebrows raised upon hearing the odd sound.

"Oh there is a meeting and it's urgent." says Karya who then looked at the watch that litterally flashes the word in red. Bakar and Leon left immediately followed by Karya who still is messing with his watch, probably changing the ringtone so that it won't embarrass him especially if the young agents are around. Geetha is the only one left in the Tekno lab. Despite being a smart person she is, she decides to just leave the pink coloured drink there un-guarded or even storing it away. She left the room with a rush.

Several minutes later Iman walked into the room, slightly panting due to some intense training for the last hour. She looked around to find Agent Geetha but no luck. She then spotted the pink drink that Geetha just worked on. She looked at it out of curiousity and sniffed it. "emm smells like strawberries." Iman said to herself. She tried to not drink the liquid but she was tired and needed a refreshment to moisturise her dry throat. So she drank it. She drank it all. Soon not even a drop of that pink water remained in the cup.

She then walked out of the Tekno lab, feeling rather odd but shrugged it off.

_____

"Oh no." was the only thing Geetha can say, seeing the cup completely empty. Bakar came in and got a smack right at the head by Geetha.

"What was that for!?" Bakar protested, rubbing his throbbing head with the palm of his hand.

"You drank it didn't you?" Geetha asked, her voice sounding very threatening. Bakar took a minute to understand what she meant.

"Oh. I didn't." Bakar says shortly.

"Aha I kne- wait you didn't?" Geetha's expression turn into a confused one.

"Then who did?"

Meanwhile at SRT Cyberaya 1

Rudy was being flirted by a girl, he doesn't really know this girl but she knows him, somehow. Rudy was just smiling amused by the girl trying to get him into being her boyfriend. Unknown to the two, a girl wearing a hijab spying on them from a distance with malice plastered on her face. She gritted her teeth seeing the random girl trying to make a move on her crush. She then takes out something from her pocket. A razor sharp knife. She kept on a close eye on the girl until the girl left Rudy and waltz into the female's restroom. This is the opportunity for Iman to strike and finish annoying girl.

____

"Lalalala Rudy my hedgehog. Shall you be mine and I shall be yours. Hehehe he'll be mine soo-" the girl stopped her little singing abruptly when she heard the door to the restroom opened closed, a click was heard afterwards. The girl swallow nervously seeing Iman with her psychotic grin and one hand on her back.

"Uh h-hello there. I'm uh E-Erica who are you?" Erica greeted Iman stuttering nervously.

"Oh so you like Rudy eh? Well just to inform you that you just stole my boyfriend." Iman said staring menacingly Erica who whimpered when the hijabed girl took out her knife.

"W-w-where did you g-get -t-that?" Erica stuttered gets worse when she sees the object. She backed away slowly only for Iman to inch closer. Erica backed away even more 'till she hit the wall. Iman's grin grew even wider. Now having no where to go, Erica begged for Iman to stop but Iman ignored it and continues to raise her knife and stab the girl's right hip. She screamed in pain and agony. To her misfortune, no one else is there to help her. Iman then continuesly stabs her in every spot she can, letting blood gushing and splat on the walls and herself. Finally she finishes her victim off by slitting her neck and watch her choke and bleed to death while grabbing her already severe throat and desperately reaches for her but only to fall limp on the ground with blood still gushing out. Iman looks at the body, her psychotic grin, her trance, the blood on her clothes and her bloody knife.

"No one takes away my Rudy HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!"

The psycho girl left the restroom but not before removing any evidence that leads to her commiting the murder. After stuffing the body head first into a toilet and changed her clothes, she casually leave the restroom but her actions were witnessed by a certain hedgehog. Rudy. He saw everything from the moment Iman entered the bathroom to Iman leaving ever so casually. He turn his head around from the upper windows where air could enter and leave he bumped his head to someone he wasn't expecting to see. Iman stood there, flashing her soft smile but Rudy knows behind that genuine friendly smile is a monster grinning devilishly at him.

"H-h-hi I-Iman. Didn't knew you were t-there." Rudy stuttered, he never felt this scared before.

"So you seen it? Did you like it?" Iman asked, tilting her head slightly and her psychotic smile appears.

Rudy couldn't respond or even move. He has feelings for the girl but he knows that he can't love a devil but the feeling felt so...right and without hesitation, he nodded. This just made Iman chuckle slightly and she grabs Rudy's hand walked together, exiting the school grounds.

Okey that sh8t happened. Sorry for butchering Iman and litterally butchered another person but meh I've seen much worse.