Chapter 56 - Cricket & The Monkeys

They made it out of the area where Shojo was singing. But he did tons of damage to the ship, Usopp was repair the ship once again with the help of Chopper. Zoro was repairing the mast. As for (Y/N), his eyes were swirls from the noise but Robin was helping him up.

Usopp: "Seriously... that green orangutan! He wreck the ship even more!"

Zoro: "This ship is really not in good shape. We should get another." he suggested making Usopp angry.

Usopp: "DON'T YOU DARE START SAYING INCONSIDERATE THINGS, TOO!" he yelled as Chopper did the same expression with him.

(Y/N): "My ears... my head... don't complain more, it's not even helping us."

Robin: "You okay?" she placed his head on her lap making the chef's eyes stretch.

Luffy: "Going Merry is an important part of the crew. So let's get down to business!" he said some sword to cheer Usopp as Chopper was still acting mad like the long nose.

Usopp: "Luffy... You're such a...*Luffy breaks a chunk* YOU IDIOT!! ARE YOU REPAIRING OR WRECKING THE SHIP?!"

As they were yelling at Luffy for accidentally breaking the ship making (Y/N) in more pain. They looked on the map and remembered that they left Mock Town and headed east by circling around the island.

 They looked on the map and remembered that they left Mock Town and headed east by circling around the island

Nami: "We're almost there. That man... what's his name again?"

Robin: "Montblanc Cricket." she said while rubbing the ink man's head.

Sanji: "ROBIN-CHAN!! MY HEAD HURTS AS WELL, PLEASE DO THE SAME FOR ME!!"

Nami: "So that man who talks of dreams lives here, huh?"

Luffy & Usopp: "A-AMAZING!!" their eyes went upon the place where Montblanc Cricket.

(Y/N): "I'm feeling better. I don't need anymore." he stands up and tips his hat making Robin laugh.

Luffy: "THAT'S HIS HOUSE?! THAT'S A PALACE!"