7- Flirty fool

They two finished eating after an hour. The lunch ended peacefully though. Escort was extra friendly to Mia the whole time.

"How much?" "It's 1400 dollars, Sir" waiter spoke politely. Mia opened her purse and handed the black card. "Wait, who said you have to pay?"

"Me, I have to pay for what I ate. Am I wrong?" Mia asked with innocent eyes. Escort chuckled. "But still you don't need to pay. I will"

Escort gave his card to the waiter. Mia didn't try to fight with Escort, she remained silent and put her card back into the purse.

"Thank you. Please come again"

Escort and Mia walked outside of restaurant when Escort finished paying for lunch. "Thank you for spending your precious time with me" Mia thanked as she put out her phone.

"It's my pleasure. What do you think you are doing?" Escort asked a young woman who was making a phone call. "Calling my driver to come pick me"

"Why?"

"Mister Escort, you are a business man. You must be busy so you should go back to your work. Don't mind me" Mia explained. "Nah, I am always free for you"

Escort grabbed the phone from Mia and put it back into Mia's purse. "Come on, I will drive you back to villa"

Mia didn't even has a chance to deny, she was dragged by her so-called favorite flirty character to his car.

"Do you like that restaurant?" Escort asked Mia who was wearing seatbelt. "Yes, that's a good one" Mia replied with a small smile.

"You and I have same taste! That's amazing. It's as if we were meant to be" He flirted endlessly with her today.

"I am so tired of you"

Mia murmured as Escort started the car engine. Hearing the young woman's words, Escort chuckled.

The car drove off from the restaurant.

On the way back to villa, Escort's phones suddenly rang. "Hello?" "Escort~, where are you?" A baby tone voice was heard from the other side of phone.

"With my friend" Escort might flirt with Mia endlessly but he never crossed the line between them two. Mia clearly only wanted to start a friendship with him.

He didn't push her or cause misunderstandings. "Friend? You mean George Seith?" A woman from the other side asked.

"No, it's his wife. Mia Grace is the one who is sitting beside me right now"

Silence.

There was no sound coming from the side for seconds. "What?! Why is she with you? She has scandals! You might get in trouble"

Escort wasn't opening the speaker but the woman's voice was loud enough for everyone in the car to hear.

Mia recognized the voice of the woman, Lila. Right, Lila told her that she had a date with Escort yesterday, they two must be dating.

"What do you mean? Isn't she your friend? We all know those rumors are wrong and if there will be rumors about me and Mia, I can clear them with proof that we two are friends"

Mia stared at the man beside her who was driving and talking with phone at the same time. Was he defending her?

Escort felt the gaze from the young woman, he turned his head to her and gave a sweet smile then he quickly turned his gaze back to the road.

"Escort! Listen to me, she added me to blacklist this morning! While I gave all my best to be the best friend for her! I am afraid if you might get fooled-"