thirty one

۵ prietenă ۵

June 10th 2017

Josie's pov

Today had a photo shoot this morning to go to. So I woke up early and drove to the photo shoot. Seb called me during my break, if he could pick me up afterwards. I told him I'd be done by 2 and he said that was fine.

We didn't really have plans for today so I'm curious what he's up to. I was getting my make up look done with Gigi. "Gigi please tell zayn to bring one direction back" I said looking at her and she showed me her phone. She's on face time with zayn.

I did some combing but then he had to go for a meeting. "How are you and seb?" She asked me and I smiled. "Good not anything official but we are doing really good" I said as I took a sip out of my straw.

"Do you love him more than chris?" She said looking at me and laughed at her comment. "Could never love anymore more than my number one celeb crush" I said looking at her and she laughed with me.

We looked at eachother and both said "at my wedding, when I say my vows I'm gonna tell my future husband that I love them almost as much as I love Chris evans" i looked at her a giggle. "You have been saying that since day one" Gigi said and it's true.

After make up and hair, we took more photos together. Then it was 2:15 once we finished. I quickly changed back into my outfit since seb was waiting outside. "Bye Gigi" I yelled as I left our room. I got outside and saw him standing outside his car waiting. "Hey you" I said as I hugged him and he gave me a peck on the lips.

"So I figured we could get a late lunch together, if that okay" he said and I smiled with a nod. We drove to Chick-fil-A to get lunch. We went through drive thru and I figured we would take it back home, so I didn't think much of it.

We got our lunch and drove off, to where I thought was home but it wasn't. We stopped at forresty park and I looked him confused. He smiled and got out the car so I did the same. "What are we doing?" I asked as he opened the trunk. He pulls out a picnic basket and blanket and said "we are having a picnic" and I smiled at him.

I grabbed the chick-Fil-a and followed him. We found a cute spot and set up the area. In the basket was all my favorite snacks and drinks. He got his laptop and put my favorite marvel movie, civil war.

"Thank you for this" I said looking at him and he smiled back at me. Once the movie finished we decided to put away our mess in the basket. I gave him a little pose and smiled. "Hey look at how cute you look" he said as he sat next to me showing me the photo. I slapped him arm playfully.

"It'd be cuter if she was my girlfriend?" He said with a smile looking at me. I looked up from the ohone looked at with a smile and said "what?" Not believing what I'm hearing. "Jo will you be girlfriend?" He asked and again.

I smiled and I kissed him and pulled back. "So yes?" He asked me as we pulled apart. "Yes" I said with a smile and we kissed again. "Come on let's get you home" he said helping me stand up. We drove back to my place and just cuddled in bed for the rest of the night.

Instagram

liked by joslynmartinez and 2,839,993 others imsebastianstan : picnic date <33

imsebastianstan : picnic date <33

comments disabled

end of chapter.

authors note -
If you have been reading for a while, I changed the dates, nothing major in the past chapters but just so you know we are in 2017.