𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 13𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You botherin me fo what?" I asked him, turning around and looking at him.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Cause I want you back..or did you already find anotha bitch?" Pharoah said making me suck my teeth.

"You must really want me to rock yo shit. Fuck is you followin me round fo, lookin like a fuckin lost dog. Aint yo nigga in the car waitin ova thea?" I said, frowning and squinting my eyes since I was standing right where the sun was shining.

"We not worried bout him, Fathan. Why you keep blocking me and ignoring me?" He responded, walking closer to me.

I looked down at him and stuck my hand in my pocket. "All I wanna do is be yours. You can leave whoever you wit and come back to me like I want you to." He said softly, wrapping his arms around my neck making me tense up and clench my fist.

"Please?" He said, coming closer to my face.

I stared at him and shook my head, grabbing his arms and pulling them from around my neck before walking off.

Almost gave in to that fuckin shit.

-

I dropped the bag on the bed and wrapped my arms around Nesryn making him step back a bit. "Whats wrong?" He asked, putting his hands on the sides of my neck and massaging it.

"My ex..saw him today." I mumbled, putting my head in his neck. "He did anything?" He said, rubbing the side of my face.

I shook my head. "Nawl, but I almost gave in." I said, tighting my grip on his waist. He smiled and shook his head, touching my nose with his thumb but being careful so his nails wouldn't hurt me.

"But you didn't now did you, bubba?" He replied, lifting my head up and holding my face. I let out a breath and started rocking us.

"You thought I was going to be upset?" He asked making me nod. He hummed and put his hand around my throat, pulling me down before licking my lips and pressing our lips together.

My tongue moved along his before he started sucking on my bottom lip. He can do a whole bunch of freaky ass shit but get shy and embarrassed when I stare at him.

I lifted him up by his thighs and laid him on the bed, positioning myself inbetween his legs as he wrapped them around my waist.

He shivered and bit his lip when I grabbed his jaw, licking over his collarbone while my other hand pushed his leg back.

I started smiling when he moaned out after trying to hold it.

-

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I froze and stared at Fathans door, hearing the headboard hit against the wall multiple times. I know he not- you know what, ion got time for this shit.

I left the clothes basket by the laundry room door and went back to my room. Im so glad thats all you could hear since the walls are kind of soundproof.

Sagira knocked the fuck out in her room, Sonder was sleep and snoring but woke up a few minutes ago still in the same position cause he said he ain't got no energy to move.

I finally got to clean cause he didn't wake up this time but I know when he find out imma get yelled at again. He just extra for no reason.

Just cause he did research dont mean he could tell me what and what not to do. So tied of his tall overeducated ass. Get on my nerves.

"Why you starin at me like you gon strangle me once I go to sleep?" He asked, looking over at me. See thea he go, talkin n shit when nobody told him to.

I wish I could send him to a nursing home some place far away from here but he too young to go. "Your presence annoyin me, papa. Hush." I told him as he placed a pillow behind my back.

He nodded his head and looked back at the TV, snuggling with the pillow he was laying on. Now he cheatin on me with a pillow.

Just look at him, he fuckin ugly. The more I stare at him, the more uglier he get. And to think he was just fine as hell yesterday.

I shook my head and leaned back. I continued to stare at him. Messed up ass braids he got in his head. "Papa?" I called out making him look at me and hum.

"I love you." I said, tilting my head to get in his field of vision. "I love you too, baby." He answered, kissing my leg and looking back at the TV.

He so fuckin annoyin, just talkin for no reason.