Author's Note (About the Edited and Unedited Chapters)

Yooo, so, I keep getting people in the comments that still seem confused so I'm making this note to help you guys understand better. Although, I also make an author's note before each edited chapter that explains the situation as well. But hopefully people will read this note more than they do those notes, lol.

To clarify: This story is currently an editing IN-PROGRESS. That means that NO, not all the chapters in the first arc are edited YET. That means that any chapters that don't say edited are still from the original. They don't match up with the edited chapters. When I do edit them, they will match up and fit what I have written in the edited chapters. I'm not done yet though, so that's why at the moment they may seem confusing and out of place.

I get a lot of comments telling me that they don't match up and that my edited chapters don't make sense, lol. Yes, I'm aware. You have to wait until I'm done editing everything. It takes time. XD

So BEYOND THIS POINT (1.20-1.24), the chapters are unedited and DO NOT MATCH THE EDITED ONES. They will contain plot holes and not make any sense. They are from the original story. They will change when I get to them. Once I do, they will match up with the others. I did not want to take them down because it would confuse you guys even more with the missing chapters, especially the new readers.

Hope you all understand and that this is clear now. :)

~Outcast