(30) Angry

~fair warning I guess it'll be a bit intense ;)

Valentina's POV:

When the call ended my heart broke. Ales wouldn't talk to me. I look down at my shoes as if they're the most interesting thing.

I was biting my lips when I was hugged from behind. I look back and see it was Matteo.

"Hey don't be sad. He's just upset coz he's protective of you Val", Matteo smiled sadly

I nod half heartedly and look down again. Micheal was holding my hand all this while so I hold his hand even more tight. He lifts my chin.

"Hey. He loves you a lot. Don't forget that. He'll come around", Micheal smiled

"Yeah Val. Just give him some time. He can't stay mad at you for long", Xavier smiled

"He loves you too much for that", Xander continued smiling.

I was nodding at them but in my heart I was still sad. I look at Ben, Elijah and Enzo.

They smiled reassuringly at me. I sighed

"I'll see you later", I almost whispered at Micheal smiling a bit

He looked sad for me and it felt like he didn't want to leave me but before he could say anything I walk towards my room.

Nobody stopped me and I was glad.
_________________________

After a few days

Alessandro's POV:

Me and Dad are now on the flight back to America. We stayed for a few days to make sure Antonio gets all fine.

He still isn't fully okay but he's way better. He has so many people hovering all the time that I knew he'll be fine.

I smile thinking of a few incidents which made Antonio act like a baby. He absolutely would not drink anything healthy and tasteless things Emilio got him. He would whine like a baby.

I spend some time with all of them but mostly Leo and Antonio. They both along with oldies and our younger brothers would constantly try and tell me to not be angry with Val.

I know they all don't want her to be upset or hurt. Our grandparents didn't tell me to forgive Val but they did tell me not to hurt her. Grandpa more specifically.

"Hey", Dad smiles sitting down next to me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Dad", I smile

"I know you're upset with her and I totally understand. I trust you to know you have strong reasons for doing whatever you're doing", Dad said softly

All these days not even once did Dad talk to me about me ignoring Val. I know Val's his weak point. I won't lie when say I thought he'll be the first one to tell me to stop doing whatever I'm doing.

"Thanks Dad. I'm relieved knowing that you trust me on this", I sigh

"Ales I love you both equally. I want you to know whatever you do I'll be supportive of it but remember she's still a kid", Dad smiled

"Yeah", I smile back.

We soon reach New York and Ben had come to pick us up.

I smile seeing him and he hugs me saying he missed my annoying ass.

"Everyone okay back there?", Ben asked after hugging Dad.

"Yeah all good. Antonio's recovering quite well", Dad nods.