𓂸

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐨 ☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 4𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Your um..your water just broke." Seren said making Fallon look at her. "I know that, do I look like I'm fuckin dumb." He replied, frowning his face up and leaning on the counter.

"Get Sond." He mumbled, knowing in about 10 to 15 minutes he was going to start having contractions.

"I'm gettin my tubes tied after this shit, I'm dead fuckin serious." He continued.

-

"You really drinkin root beer after giving birth?" Fathan said. Fallon nodded his head, rubbing Sonders back while he slept.

Saigo, the baby, was born premature just like Sagira but he was born 1 month early. Both Sagira and Sonder was sleep inside the hospital bed with Fallon.

"And these two actin like they was the one who gave birth n shit." Fall mumbled, sitting the empty bottle on the table next to the bed.

He laid back and rubbed his stomach, easing the pressure on his bladder.

Nesryn wanted to come but his guardian ended up forcing him to stay home. Only because she felt they don't spend enough time either eachother.

Fathan stopped hogging his nephew and gave him back to Fall after taking a picture and going out the room to facetime Nesryn.

Fallon laid Saigo down on his chest, patting his back lightly while he watched the small TV that was in the room.

It wasn't long before he started to doze off also.

-

"Dont touch him in his face." Sonder said making Sagira nod and play with his small clothed feet. She looked up at him and smiled, twirling around and showing how happy she was.

She climbed in his lap and sat on his thigh, playing a game on his phone he had given her earlier. Sonder stared at Fallon as he ate a bowl of salad the nurses had gave him.

Fallon was too caught up in watching TV and eating his food, he didn't notice Sond staring. "Baby?" He finally said, catching Falls attention.

Fallon hummed and looked at him, eating a fork full of salad. Sonder smiled, telling him how gorgeous he was for the 5th time today.

"He already muggin people n he not even a week old yet." Fall said, watching Sai look around the room with his face frowned up.

Fathan shook his head, looking over at Sagira who had his phone since she wanted to talk and babble to Nesryn.

Sonder was in the hospital bed with Fallon, watching him lay the baby in his lap before covering him up in a blanket and playing with his hands.

He drew shapes on Falls thigh, feeling happy as fuck. He silently prayed, talking to both of his parents that had been long gone for a while, almost 9 years have past.

Sond felt as Fallon rubbed and massaged the back of his head making him breathe out in an almost sighing way.

At this point, almost everybody knows that Fallon has complete control over Sonder. Fall is the only person that Sonder would listen to.