Chapter 5: We meet once again little rose

Timeskip 2 years later...

3rd POV

Our main protagonist has been scouring all over Vale for a dust shop. He needed some for his experiments with making weapons. Then he had finally found one. 'Dust Till Dawn' it read.

'Looks decent'(Kenji)

He made his way into the dust shop and started browsing through the different sections of Dust. He was about to grab some fire dust when the bell to the door rang and he heard a shriek from the shopkeeper. He looked over and low and behold, it was Roman Torchwick.

"Do you know how hard it was to find a dust shop that is open at this time?"(Roman)

Kenji POV

Oh shit. It's Roman fucking Torchwick. Damn it, I didn't realise I was this far into the story. Well that must mean....I looked over to the back of the store and there was Ruby Rose listening to music oblivious to Roman and his henchmen.

"P-please just take my lien"(Shopkeeper)

"Shhh calm down, we're not here for your money. Grab the dust."(Roman)

"Dust crystals. Burnt uncut."(henchmen)

His henchmen started to stuff dust into their canisters. Then one of the henchmen approached Ruby.

"Alright kid, put your hands where I can see them...Hey I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something?"(Henchmen)

He then forcefully turned Ruby around. Ruby who was listening to music had a look of confusion on her face. The henchmen then pointed to her headphones. She got the signal.

"Yes?"(Ruby)

"I said, put your hands in the air, Now!"(Henchmen)

"Are you...robbing me?"(Ruby)

"Ah"(Ruby)

I know where this is gonna go-

"HYA"

And with that the henchmen went flying through the store. Then another henchmen came up and pointed a gun towards Ruby. Holy fuck he landed far. Runy had basically tackled the bitch all the out into the streets. The henchmen and Roman all poked their heads out to see Ruby carrying a huge scythe.

"Ok...get her."(Roman)

Ruby used her scythe to balance herself while kicking a henchmen repeatedly before kicking him in the face. One down. Next she clicked something on her scythe and slashed at a henchmen who went up in the air then proceeded to slam the back of it into another henchmen. Two down. Then there was trouble. A henchmen had fired off his SMG towards Ruby who dodged them with her semblance. Well might as well help her out.

I then pulled out my trusty Annihilator and aimed towards the henchman. But before I could even steady my aim she had already kicked the henchman up and down and he landed right in front of Roman.

"...you were worth every cent. Truly you were. Well red, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening.

He dropped his cigar and crushed it with his cane.

"And as much as I love to stick around,

He pointed his cane towards Ruby and a sight popped out.

"I'm afraid, this is where we part ways..."(Roman)

Then Roman fired off a fire dust shard towards Ruby who jumped over it. Ruby then looked around to find no Roman in front of her. I then intervened.