Please Help Myanmar

To all my readers around the world,

I am from Myanmar (Burma) and I am pretty sure most of you guys are aware of what is happening in Myanmar.

To those who don't know yet this is the summary of what's happening in Myanmar.

On February 1st 2021, the military claimed a false state of urgency and performed a Coup d'tat. The military junta captured all of our elected leaders including The President Win Myint, State Counselor Aung San Suu Kyi and other leaders from National League for Democracy (NLD) party.

This is a breach of democracy in the nation and against the will of citizens. So all the citizens around the country protest and participate in the Civil Disobedience Movement (CDM) to reject the military coup and to give back the democracy.

Afterwards, the military Junta started killing peaceful protesters and CDMers brutally with the real bullets.

They brutally shot civilians on the head and take away the corpses to erase the evidences. So far, they had killed more than 460 people since Feb 8 in the most brutal way. Thousands of people are injured and thousands of students are captured in the jail for protesting.

 Thousands of people are injured and thousands of students are captured in the jail for protesting

Military Junta had killed more than 160 civilians last two days alone. They even killed 7-year-old child and medics who saved the injured protesters. They burn down the houses and shoot into the houses. Not only that, they are even using real bombs on protesters like a war zone! What they are doing is totally CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

I have never even imagine in my life that soldiers and cops who are supposed to protect us would kill us in the most brutal way one day! What you usually see in the movies are really happening in Myanmar. Every day and night are not safe for us anymore.

They also cut off all the Mobile Data. I am now writing this post with Wi-Fi and we don't know when they will cut off the wifi too.

If you want to know more about Myanmar, you can find all the news about Myanmar(Burma) on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with #WhatsHappeninglnMyanmar.

If you are wondering how you can help.... here is the way to help us,

Please save our lives, children, and future by donating to our elected legitimate Government, CRPH. I have posted the donation links on my wall.

You can donate starting from as little as $10 to resist the ongoing Terrorized Military Coup.

This donations will be used in formation of Federal Army, supporting CDM and other urgent necessities to be carried out for country's reconstruction.

Since Myanmar People are currently in crisis with International Transactions, the help of International communities play a huge role right now. So please go donate and help us.

To those who are not able to donate, please kindly circulate this towards your friends in order to help us get the fundings as well as the awareness about the current situation of myanmar in your social media

To those who are not able to donate, please kindly circulate this towards your friends in order to help us get the fundings as well as the awareness about the current situation of myanmar in your social media. We need alot of help from you.

I also saw alot of wishing and encouraging comments and posts for me and my country. I am very thankful to all of you guys from the bottom of my heart. I will only be able to update when all of this end and I am sure all of you can understand me.

We, myanmar citizens will fight until we get back our democracy so please support us and pray for Myanmar. Thank you ❤