"New Friends"

The past week has felt like a fever dream to me.

Ĕ̈m̆̈ŏ̈j̆̈ĭ̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ D̆̈ă̈y̆̈:̆̈ 🌈

Tw: Bullying
—————————————

Narrator's POV~
A couple days have passed and it is now Wednesday. Ranboo and Purpled went back home on Tuesday knowing Tommy will be starting school.

Tommy's POV~
I woke up to my alarm at five in the morning. Almost immediately, I turned it off so I didn't wake Tubbo. After a minute of sitting on my bed I quietly got out my uniform. Walter followed me to the bathroom and I closed the door. While taking a hot shower I could hear Sam or Puffy walking around downstairs.

After that I slipped my uniform on and headed down stairs with Walter. In the kitchen I saw Puffy and Sam talking. "Hey Tommy, why are you up so early?" Puffy said. "I was actually planning on walking to school." I rubbed my arm nervously hoping to walk instead of taking the car.

"Oh yeah, that's fine." I heard Sam say. "But what about after school, because Tubbo has an after club to go to." I smiled and answered, "that's ok, I'll probably make a new friend to walk with me." I watched the two smile and nod before I went to make cereal.

"So, do I just walk in with Walter?" I questioned trying to make small talk. "Yeah, the school knows already and they were really nice about it." I smiled and petted Walter.

After breakfast I brushed my teeth and put on my shoes. In the process of putting my shoes on I accidentally woke Tubbo up but he didn't mind. "Are you boys ready to go?" I heard Sam yell. "Yeah!" I answered back. "Ok then, I'm heading to my work now. Call me if you need me, bye!" "Bye!" Both me and Tubbo said.

I waited for a bit before I heard both parental figures leave. "Hurry up Tubso!" I complained. "Tommy, I'm trying to brush my bed head hair out!" I checked the clock and saw that we would be late if we didn't leave now. "If we don't leave now then we will be late." I started laughing when Tubbo threw his brush and slipped on his shoes and backpack.

While we were running I managed to clip Walters leash on his vest and tie the other end to my waist. Eventually we made it to a big four story building that looked overwhelming.

(Quick A/n: my school is huge and is also four stories high so I'm just going by that!)

"Tubbo, where is the main office?" I yelled. "I'll lead you to it!" I rolled my eyes and started running faster. I opened the door for Tubbo and he lead me through a big cafeteria and into a large hallway. I looked over seeing a large glass wall and behind that was a big library. We past a couple of benches and saw a counter.

"Hello, do you need help?" I nodded and looked over to Tubbo. "Well I do, I'm just now starting here." I watched as they typed on their computer. "Well I think you are Tom (insert last name) because of the dog." I nodded and did a small nervous laugh. "Well your friend there can show you to your rooms, and take these passes." I grabbed a two white passes and handed one to Tubbo.

"Ok let's see your schedule." I then handed my schedule over. "So you have different classes then me, period one is World Geography, period two is editing class, period three is Biology, period four is Band, period five is video game design, period six is English, and period seven is Algebra. Wait you take band?" I nodded and patted Tubbo on the back.

"Show me the way." I said. As Tubbo was showing me a nice route to take I noticed a couple of small posters. "Wait what are the posters we keep passing?" "Oh, each hallway gets a certain color pass for leaving the classroom." I opened my mouth a little in disbelief.