part 31

Bum arrived at the cafe right at 1 a.m.He got inside the empty cafe and went to the seat at the corner of the hall since it was the same table he sat when he met Bom for the first time.

But to his surprise, there was already a pendrive on that table. He frowned because he did not expect her to give it to him. It seems like she had arrived here first. He hesitantly took the pendrive and sat on a chair. He took out his ipad from his backpack and inserted the pendrive.

A picture popped out making him clench his jaw. A picture of a fisted hand with its middle finger stuck out.

Bom smiled heaving a deep sigh.she stood infront of the main door of the mansion. She saw Seo Joon running towards the limousine infront of the mansion. He looked back at her and gave her a thumbs-up. Bom smirked and return the same gesture. Yeah,it was Bom's plan but Seo Joon was the player. Since Bom can't go out from the mansion,Seo Joon placed the pendrive on that table.

Suddenly a hand wrapped around her shoulders. It was non other than Jimin."hey sis"

"Hey Jimin-ah"

Jimin frowned." Call me oppa! I'm your big brother"

Suddenly someone snickered from behind."You meant 'small' brother?" Jungkook teased Jimin with a smirk.

"YAHHH!!" Jimin screamed in irritation.

"Do not call my oppa 'small' " Bom defended her dear brother. Jimin looked at Bom in awe thinking she is taking his side." Kook, I know he's small but do not say it to his face"

Jimin smiled but again frowned." Wait-what? Did you just?!yahh Kim Bom!"

Bom laughed with Jungkook together and did a high five.

"You brats! Come here!" Jimin started to chase both Bom and Jungkook. Bom quickly held Jungkook's hand and ran away with him.

Jin came outside with his backpack and looked at the kids playing around. He saw Jungkook laughing whole heartedly while running away with Bom. Soon, Bom started to irritate Taehyung who was just listening to his music peacefully. Jungkook and Jimin also joined her. Jin smiled. He wished to keep this beautiful moment forever. Jungkook who kept his poker face everyday is laughing. He's trying his best to accept Bom and it was not that bad. The bloody monster in the battles is becoming a soft hearted person. Jungkook is someone who can snatch away someone's heart from the flesh by his bare hands. And his smile worths million dollars.

Also Taehyung, someone who stays silent everyday is screaming around to take away his headphones from Bom.

"We are really changing for her.huh?" Jin heard Namjoon's voice.

"Hmm. She is our sister now. Remember that always"

"But hyung,how do we know if we really accepted her?I mean, we are mafias. How can we love a person? How do we know it?" Namjoon asked because it was a serious question for him. Not only for him. But also for others.

"Simple. We will do anything for her happiness when we really accepted her for our life. We do not need to do much. She does it without a struggle. Look at Hoseok who is smiling secretly looking at Bom's tactics" he pointed at Hoseok who was near the limousine.

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah, I don't know what's happening to me but I always come home hoping to see Bom jumping around the mansion. She is really something hyung"

Just then yoongi appeared from behind them with a big pizza box. He sighed stopping next to Namjoon and Namjoon almost had a mini heart attack." Can't you just make a sound before Suddenly popping out out of nowhere?" He asked placing his hand over his beating heart.