chapter 22: SHE'S BACK

AUTHOR'S POV:

After the scene earlier, Lisa was nowhere to be found and they are getting really worried.

"Where's Lisa?it's already midnight" Jinyoung asked, frustrated.
"I should have go after her" Ms. Kim mumbled,just for her to hear.
"What if the Dark Kingdom took her away again?"she asked herself.

"Look!it's her" Jihyo exclaimed, pointing at a certain direction and she's right, Lisa's there...sitting like a statue.

They started approaching her but when they got nearer her,she spoke coldly.
"Don't"

"Why Lili?you have a problem?you can always tell me"Ms. Kim asked softly but feeling anxious.
"I. Don't. Have. A. Problem. Don't. Come. Near. Me."Lisa emphasized every word she said.

Chungha was taken aback by her sudden words so she decided to call her cousin.
"Lili"Jackson called out.
"Don't call me Lili"she growled.

JB is smart enough on what's happening so he  called her true parents.
Chaerin, Sandara and Jiyong came at the same time that shocked and confused everyone but bowed down, nonetheless.

Chaerin started approaching her slowly while the other two were stunned,crying already.

"Lili,you can tell me everything...I'll listen to you. What's wrong?I can't bear seeing you like this"Chaerin was now tearing up.
Her words left the couple speechless.

"I said Don't. Call. Me. Lili!"Lisa repeated.
"I hate you! I hate you all" she added,but she's not crying...she's emotionless.

The Knights felt so guilty.
"We're sorry Lisa" Bambam lowered his head.
The others are really confused,they don't know what's happening.

"So that's why I'm always feeling like there's something wrong" Lisa started laughing bitterly.
"I don't know why but when I saw Nancy with those fucking monsters, memory flashbacks rushed to my brain. I should thank them especially her,should I?"she added.

The others finally understood what's happening and it pained them seeing Lisa like this.

"Baby" Sandara suddenly hugged her but she isn't moving at all.
"How have you been?we searched for you everyday,we even asked help from the other Kingdoms. Are you hurt anywhere? I'm sorry we failed to protect you"she cried.

"I'm fine"Lisa answered with her normal tone,cold but sweet.
"We missed you Princess"Jiyong hugged her.

Chaerin on the other hand who's being comforted by Chungha was pale. This is what she's afraid of,taking her Lili away from her. She's so lost in her thoughts to notice the couple walking to her.

"Queen Chaerin, we're so grateful for your kindness towards Lisa. We promise that you can still bond with her whenever you want." Jiyong smiled at her. What he said made Chaerin tear up more.

"You!"Lisa suddenly pointed the Knights that startled them.
"Meet me at the training ground later, you guys need lots of training."she added. They saluted to her that made her smile a little.

"Now move, I'm sleepy"she then started walking away, just like the old her.

"Wait wait wait" Jennie spoke. They all looked at her, signalling to continue whatever she has in mind.
"So Lisa is the Future Queen of Sky Kingdom but got abducted by the Dark Kingdom and luckily she escaped resulting to crossed path with Queen Chaerin who treated her as her own daughter that she decided her to be the Future Queen of Underworld Kingdom, am I right?"she continued in one breath.

They all stared at her in amusement.
"Bingo!" Chungha chuckled.

"But she seems so different now" Yeji pouted.
"Just get used to it." Youngjae smiled at them.
"You guys are traitors"Hoseok accused the Knights that made them laugh.

"Just be thankful she's not mad when you finally knew" Sandara giggled.
"Why?is she some kind of monster...your highness?"Chaeyoung asked.

"She's worse than that when mad"Mark stated.
"Yeah,it shows" Taehyung mumbled.
"Just don't annoy her"Yugyeom spoke.
"She can kill you in a snap when she's mad" Bambam added while laughing.

"Unnie,she's still the Future Queen right?"Chungha suddenly asked.
"Of course!I'm her second mother, remember?"Chaerin replied.

Suddenly,they heard a scream so they immediately went to where the scream came from with the help of the King and Queens teleportation.

There,they saw some familiar guys panting and sweating.
"What happened?" Irene asked.
"L-la... L-lalisa! s-she's a-angry" Baekhyun panted.
They all widened their eyes when they saw Lalisa holding a blue electric ball ready to throw to the guys.

Sandara immediately went to her side to stop her.
"Lalisa,what happened?"she asked softly, holding her hands.
"That bastards bumped to me!"Lisa growled.

They were left dumbfounded,so they finally understood what the Knights told them.

"What the fuck?!I suddenly became scared to come near her" Jimin mumbled.
"She's the opposite of the Lili we know few weeks ago"Jisoo added.

"I heard that"they saw Lisa broke free from her mother's hold so they all backed out a little.
Then the next thing they knew, the guys earlier have bruises everywhere with Lalisa nowhere in sight.

"I-"
"Poor things"Chungha mumbled before approaching the bruised guys to heal them.