A Shooting Star and an Elite Shrine Maiden.

A/N: Hey, what's up? Yea, not much. Just chillin', you know, making another chapter. Nothing suspicious here. Nope, not at all. Just a normal chapter today. 

Today's a special day. Something that differs from the typical norm. Tonight calls for a rain of shooting stars. But it's not only that but the appearance of a super moon as well. Though from Y/N's house, he won't be able to see them. So he has requested to be able to work overtime. This way, he gets to view the upcoming astrological find. Today's alarm being Seiso, a cover by one of his favorite VTubers.

Y/N: My arm hurts, but it's nothing. I was already prepared for it... at least somewhat. This is a bit more than what I was expecting. Oh well, I did that to myself. I need to get into work. 

He does the usual. Getting dressed after a shower, eating breakfast, and driving to work.

Y/N: "Oz better not mess with the rope I'm saving. I have someone who wants to buy it. It's pretty long, so I can't blame them, but they should go to a department store next time." But they're taking it off my hands, so I don't mind.

He continues driving, wondering why someone needs that amount of rope. It was clearly more than usual. His thoughts end once he remembers the brand new N*N N*N Biyor* episode he saw the other night. Once at work, he senses an overwhelming feeling of dread as he goes up the elevator.

Y/N: "W-What's wrong? I feel like someone committed a murder in here."

A-chan: "I had a terrible dream the other day..."

Y/N: "Did it turn the office into despair?"

Aloe: "Senpai, what's wrong is the fact that you haven't had Nissin curry meshi yet."

Y/N: "How did you know?"

Mio: "You clearly look like a person who's never tried Nissin curry meshi before."

Y/N: What. "I-Is something wrong with that?"

Okayu: "Everything is wrong with that."

Y/N: Oh man, I'm confused.

Motoaki: "Don't worry, they're playing a prank on you."

A-chan: "You weren't supposed to tell him that."

Person: "Nyahello! Eh, who's this?"

Y/N: "Hey, manager here."

Person: "Another one?"

Y/N: "Don't worry, I'm the manager of the managers."

Person: "So you're my bosses boss boss?"

Y/N: Branch managers, region managers, and then theirs me? I guess so. "I think so? I'm not actually so sure myself."

Person: "Ah, well, nice to meet you anyways. I'm Sakura Miko."

Y/N: "Glad to finally meet you

Y/N: "Glad to finally meet you. I've done some research myself, and from what I've se-"

Miko: "No! NO! I don't exactly act the same every stream. If you've seen the popular clips, then they don't really portray me too well. I'm a pure idol."