Last day.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.
Y/N POV
_______

"Y/n...? y/nnn wake up pleasee" I heard a faint voice call out to me, shooting me back into the real world, i opened my eyes and look around, seeing tubbo infront of me with the brightest smile plastered across his face. "goodmorning tubby" I yawned, sitting up. "Goodmorning y/nnnn" He was awfully exited today. "What time is it? and why are you so exited?"

"Cause i made a big plan for us before you left! Thats why i woke you up, and its 10 am" He said eagerly, standing up. He held his hands out, signaling for me to grab them. I grabbed tubbo's hands and he pulled me up to my feet. "Lets go get ready?" Tubbo suggested and i nodded. I grabbed my bag and headed towards the bathroom. I walked in and closed the door behind me, then changing into my last outfit i picked out.

Y/N OUTFIT

if you don't like it set it to your liking!

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

I looked in the mirror and brushed my hair, fixing it to my liking. I smile, admiring how my outfit complimented my e/c eyes. I took one last look before grabbing my bag and knocking on the door. "Is it safe" I quickly said. "Yep!" He said and i opened the door. His eyes immediately fixed on me, and he smiled.

"The outfit really brings out the color in your eyes" tubbo complimented. I smiled and thanked him, and we grabbed our things and walked out of his room. "Goodmorning!" Tubbos dad greeted us, sipping his coffee. "Goodmorning! we're going out!" Tubbo said grabbing my hand and running out the door. "Have fun!" Is all i heard before the door closed.

Tubbo was definitely beaming with excitement. The way he bounced when he walked, it made me happy knowing he's happy. I do wonder where we're going though. I watched as he brought out his phone and looked at me, handing me a headphone. I smile and put the headphone in my ear, as the upbeat song flowed through my ear.
_________________
Song- Looking out for you by joy again.

This is a love song for a girl who will never know it's about her i know it's pretty stupid but i'm much too shy to tell her

She's beaming that smile all the while i'm all trapped up on my own throat i guess there is no hope.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

Tubbo looked at me and smiled. I sang along to the song, smiling. We kept walking, looking at all the tiny shops and lamp posts. Tubbo stopped walking went behind me. "Put both of these in your ears okay? So you cant hear whats going on." He handed me his headphones, and i put both of them in. I waited as tubbo put on a random song and handed me his phone. I held it as he covers my eyes with his hands, and leads me to an area.

I dont know where im heading, the music is loud enough so i cant hear anything but the lyrics, and i cant see through tubbo's hands. He stopped and i stopped walking and stood there, waiting for a response. He pulled out an earbud. "Are you ready?" Tubbo said. I nodded and he moved his hands. I look around to see a bunch of bright and beautiful colors, rides, games, and food. An amusement park. "Surprise!" tubbo jumped infront of me, waving his hands.

"Woah! This is awesome thank you so much tubby!" i hugged tubbo as he wrapped his arms around me. "Of course, NOW LETS GO HAVE SOME FUN" we both yelled and he grabbed my hand, running towards the booth. "Hello! two bracelets for the lovely couple?" The man said, giving us a smile. "Oh um..we're not together" Tubbo said, looking at me.

"Oh my bad my bad, you guys would look adorable though" The man frowned, handing us the bracelets. I thank him and we walk around, looking at all the rides, games, and food. "Where do you want to go first?" Tubbo asked and i looked all around. "I have no idea, you pick first" I smiled and he looked around, before taking me to a ride. It was a tall blue ride. We stood in line and when it was out turn we sat down, buckling ourselves in.

"Hello fellow rides are we READY!?" the announcer said over the intercom. The station was filled with screams and OOOO's. The ride slowly started moving, inclining up the rails. I dont think i was ready for this. I look down and saw how high we have gotten. I look over at tubbo who was smiling brightly, looking over the crowd of people. The coaster stopped at the top, as it started to go downhill at a rapid pace. My fight or flight kicked in and i grabbed tubbo's hand, squeezing it tightly as the ride went in loops and turns.

He held my hand, making sure not to let go. The ride slowed down and we were back in the station. "Are you okay?" Tubbo said as he unbuckled himself, turning towards me. "Yeah im alright, i just haven't been on a coaster in so long i wasn't used to it, im sorry did i hurt your hand?" I sighed. "No you didnt at all, and thats totally fine! You'll get used to it, im sure of it!" He cheered and i unbuckled. Me and tubbo left the station and looked around. "Your turn to pick!"

I looked around until my eyes locked with an anti gravity ride. My eyes sparkled and i dragged tubbo to the line. "I havent rode this before what is it?" Tubbo asked. "Its so fun, we get inside and it spins so fast that you can climb walls and stuff you'll see!" We got to the front of the ride and we both walked inside, laying against the little mat.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧

HEELO IM SPLITTING THIS INTO 2 PARTS ITS ALREADY 1000 WORDS SO AND IM ALSO SO SLEEPY PLS FORGIVE ME

ILYSM TAKE CARE!

UPDATE OMG IM SO SORRY I WAS MEANT TO POST THIS LAST NIGHT I FORGOT IM SO SO SORRY😭😭

1048 words.