Arcade

Walking all over the city I showed them everything that was good. The best food places and some fun places to hangout.

"Now what about that arcade we were talking about?" Tubbo laughed about as he just remembered it.

"OH yeah!" I smiled. Leading them through a alleyway we made our way to the place. Tommy who was still vloging the adventure was the first to  speak up.

"Now Mint I don't mean for this to sound rude but last time I went into an alleyway I was chased out by a man with needles."

"Shhh Tommy this one is safe i promise!" I smiled.

"You say as we pass by broken beer bottles." George laughed and pointed at them which led everyone to look along with Tommy pointing the camera and laughing.

"I SWEAR ITS POG!" I shout "Just lets go!" After a short walk later we arrive, The place wasn't that big but it was lit up with LED lights all round and any kind of arcade machine that was there.

"Y/n! It's good to see you again!"

"Hi Mrs.Becca!" I smiled and waved as we walked to the counter.

"I heard about your father! I hope he is doing ok." The older woman said in a concerned face.

"He's ok. I just hoping that he wakes up soon."

"Oh trust me girl that man is as stubborn as a mule. He's not going anywhere" She laughs out.

"Hehe yeah you got that right."

"We'll if your dad needs any help I'm just a call away," She smiled.

"I'll let him know!" I smiled back at her.

"Oh lord how rude of me! Who are your friends?"

"Oh these are some of my friends I work with!" I smile and direct attention to them. Everyone waved and introduced themselves.

"I'm Rebecca Newton. I'm a good friend of Y/n's fathers." She introduced. "I've known this girl since she was a baby so when she was old enough her parents would come drop her with me and she would play game for a little or draw. Anywho the floor is open! Have fun." She smiled. With the offer we all divided to different parts of the room.

Dream Team running to the DDR machine while Wilbur, Techno and Nikki went to the claw machines. Phil and Tommy opting for the old school and went to go play Pac-Man and Space invaders. Tubbo and I left we decided to go over to ski ball and began throwing. Growing up in this arcade gave me the upper hand but Tubbo was giving me a run for my money as he was only a small bit behind me when we finished. After wards we found our way to guitar hero which we both sucked at.

"What the hell! I'm pressing red!" Tubbo complained, glancing over I saw he mixed red and blue up.

"Look at the thing again Tubbo." I scoffed.

"Oh! I got them mixed up!"

"And we bully George for being colorblind." I giggled which got a good response out of him.

"Oh be quite plant girl!"

"What is that supposed to mean!" I laughed as we continued to play crappy songs to just keep ourselves busy.

"Mint is a plant!"

"What happened to star girl?"

"Star girl is when your nice! Plant girl is when your an asshole like now." He explained.

"How am I being an asshole?" I emphasized the I just to further this.

"Well you see," he starts, drawing out the e's.