Chapter 16

"Breach"

Y/N was tapping his leg quickly as he glared at Reiner with his arms crossed.
They were questioned for what felt like an entirity based on how close they were to Annie
Reiner had barely made it out with his neck,lying in a very convuleted way whilst Y/N was smooth,charming and also had he vouch of many section commanders that he had fought against Annie and was instrumental in her defeat.
Connie started speaking breaking the silence-"Man,I could go to my village,it's just to the south,I'm bored out of my head"-He had rested his head on his arms which he had folded over a wooden table where they were all resting.
Thy were situated in a very sparsely populated part of The Wall so most were really bored.
Y/N hadn't blinked in what felt like years.
He was swearing all kind of swears to Reiner in his head,this stubborn headed mothefucker was going to ruin his plan all cuz he wasn't loved as a child.
"Same"-Sasha added,her head resting on the table and her hands on her knees-"But I'm not normal enough yet"
"Connie"-Reiner said not dissapating his stare from Y/N-"If you're serious about sneaking out,I'll help you"
"You mean it"-Connie asked now pulling his head off the table-"Yeah,isn't it a bit wierd how we're not allowed to get equiped,not allowed to train while our superiors are armed from their toes to their teeths,we aren't fighting titans we're inside of the wall"-Reiner explained,as much as Y/N hated to say it, he made a good point.

"Guys,I hear footsteps"-Sasha shouted into the room.
"That's ridicoulous"-Reiner said with a smile on his face-"That would mean the wall has fallen"
Shit...He knew something.
"Look I'm not joking"-Sasha pointed out as Y/N put his head down on the table and just like Sasha had said,there was small vibrations coming from the table.
He looked around for Bertholdt and he was at the end of the table.
If Reiner was here...and Bert was here...

ZEKE

This fucking bastard called Zeke.Y/N couldn't believe it,he really had done this.
Their fears were affirmated by Nanaba who samshed through their window-"We've got company,about half a kilometer to the south"
"We've got no time to equip so jump on your horses and evacuate all setlments you can"

They had all mounted their horses and started to ride out.
Based on Mike's orders Nanaba and Geglar were meant to lead the teams to evacuate all the settlments.
Connie looked distraught and he had a good reason to,Y/N actually felt bad...
They split up with Sasha heading towards her village to the north and Connie leading Gelgar and his team which also had Reiner and Bertholdt with them.

They had spent just under 10 hours evacuating as many setlments as possible while riding,they all felt knackered,especially Y/N,his plain clothes were just a basic gray shirt which was loose and a pair of normal pants for the region he pretended to be born in and they were really uncomfortable.
His posh side was coming out once more as their team which consisted of Ymir,Krista,Nanaba and a veteran of the scouts Lynn spotted the other team.
Barely being able to notice them as their torches were running out of fuel.
"I assume you found it"-Nanaba muttered at Gelgar as she looked up on the sky.
"No we didn't..."-Gelgar questionably repsonded.
"Wait you didn't see a hole"-Gelgar asked Nanaba.
"No"-Nanaba deadpanned him.
Gelgar kept discussing with Nanaba until his vision caught something,a rundown castle somewhere in the distance.
"What's that"-Gelgar asked the teams as he pointed to the castle.
Its most prominent features were the two towers,one slightly larger than the other.

Y/N placed his hand on the walls of the castle,they were practically rubble but the team just wanted to sleep somewhere and get the day over with.
But Y/N,Reiner and Bertholdt knew what was gonna happen.
"Reiner,Bertholdt,outside now"-Y/N ordered and they listened as he shut the door behind them shooting the team inside a cold glare.

"REALLY"-Y/N said as he kicked Reiner in the ribs-"ZEKE"
Bertholdt had tears in his eyes as the bruises that Y/N had placed upon them started regenerating.
Their discussion had turned heated very quickly with Y/N having quickly overpowered the taller warriors.
"WHY"-Y/N said as he finished Reiner.
Y/N sat near a rock and plunged his head on his hands.
"ANY FUCKEN MINUTE NOW"-Y/N shouted at himself as tears started dripping down his face.
He actually cared about the people inside that castle.
Reiner stayed quiet as the door of the castle popped open.
Ymir confidently walked outside expecting to see them talking but what she saw made her close her mouth with her hand.

The scene was bloody.
Reiner lay face down on the ground as Bertholdt had made himself comfortable on the edge of the castle.
"What the fuck did you do"-Ymir muttered out at Y/N as he put his head off his hands.
Ymir was shocked to see the boy actually showing emotion.
Y/N explained to Ymir quickly that they were fucked.
Ymir was holding her head in distress.
"Shit"-She muttered to the ground as she helped Reiner and Bertholdt get up.

Y/N felt the ground rumble as he realized what was going on.
"IN"-Y/N screamed at everyone as Ymir,Reiner and Bertholdt ran after him.
"Titans are still moving"-Y/N explained quickly to the team and they immediately made their way to one of the bigger towers.
"What is happening"-Nanaba questioned as their suspiciouns were quickly confirmed.
"What the fuck is that"-Geglar asked as he pointed at a titan covered in furr.
He towered at seventeen meters.
"Fuck"-Y/N whispered under his breath-"Must be a titan"-Connie commented as Zeke turned around.
"Is it...heading for the wall"-Reiner asked as the tower started shaking.
A fifteen meter titan had smashed into the tower with such power that everyone's attention shifted from The Beast Titan.
"Cadets,stay behind"-Nanaba ordered them-"Geglar,Lynn,let's show them what it means to be veterans"