50. talk to you

Toms Pov.:

"Thank you guys, see you soon." she said and got out of the car. Before we could say anything the door closed and she walked away.

"Have we done something wrong ?" Sam asked confused.

"She looked a little stressed the hole drive." Haz said.

"Not even a kiss to her boyfriend." Harry said.

"Something is with her." he said and all watched her with Josh at the door how she stormed in his house.

"You need to talk to her." Haz said.

"I'll do. But now i let her have her space. So let's drive home." he said and they drove home.

When he finally laid down in bed his phone buzzed. Josh.

"Hey man, sorry did i wake you up ?"

"No, everything fine. Why you call me ? Is something with Y/N ?"

"She is sleeping right now in our guest room. She doesn't feel so well."

"I saw it. I had the feeling that something was wrong with her."

"Yeah it is."

"Sorry i couldn't do anything, but i thought i would give her the space she want now and talk to her later."

"It's good like that. Also you couldn't do anything because you don't know everything what happened in the past."

"Okay ?"

"Y/N acted like she would be fine after what happened with this dude Till. I just want you to know that you did nothing wrong. Maybe you two should talk."

"I will, i promise. Is she home tomorrow ?"

"She should be. She just stay the night because she doesn't want to be alone."

"Okay, thanks Josh."

"No problem." the the call ended.

Why didn't to talked to me Y/N ?

Y/N Pov.:

After that long night, i had a good breakfast with Evelyn and Josh. We talked a little about that topic but not all the time. After that Josh drove me home again.

"Thanks for yesterday night and also for the drive." i said.

"Nothing to thank. Just don't stop eating again and maybe talk to him." he said.

"Thank you." i said and got out of the car. After that i changed in more comfortable clothes and made my way in the kitchen. Now it was already 12:37 pm.

He was right with 'don't stop eating again' so i decided to make some pasta. But before i could start, the doorbell rang.

I walked over to the door. "Tom ? What are you doing here ?" i asked confused.

"After yesterday, i wanted to check on you." he said and put his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. "You just left without us saying good bye or give me a kiss."

"I'm sorry." i said and gave him a kiss. "You wanna stay for a little ? I wanted to make pasta."

"I would love to." he gave me a quick kiss and then we walked back in the kitchen.

While we cooked, he always tried to talk with me about yesterday but i always switched the topic real quick. After we were finished, we sat down in the living room and out on a movie while we ate our pasta.

"When did you came home yesterday ?" he asked out of nowhere.

"Uhm... not that late. Just got my key and then went home." i lied. My first real lie to my boyfriend.

"Y/N." he said soft and put our plates on the table and put his hand on my knee.

"What ?"

"I know you're lying." he said. Before i could say anything, he started to speak again. "I know that you didn't even slept at home. Josh called me last night and told me."

"I'm sorry." i said quiet and looked down at my hands.

He lifted my chin with his finger. "Don't be. But what happened last night ? Josh said that you didn't felt very well and that i don't know everything about your past."

"Oh. No it's fine, nothing wrong." i fake smiled. But i felt how my eyes slowly filled with tears.

"Y/N." he put a hand on my cheek. And then i started to cry. "Shhhh, it's fine. I got you." he said and pulled me to his chest.

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. Talk to me if you feel like it." he said and rubbed my back. After 5 minutes of crying, i got myself again and sat straight again. "Can you tell me what happened ?"

"Uhm, J-Josh was right. There was something in my past, t-that i didn't told you." i said.

"Had it something to do with Till ?"

"Half, more like what he did." i said and he took my hand and gave me a 'keep going i won't judge you' smile.

"I was in highschool. It was after PE lessons and everyone got in the changing rooms. I took every time extra long because i didn't liked it to change in front of others." he nodded. "So everyone left the changing room, so i was alone. I got changed and everything and then the door opened. It was a boy from my PE class. I- I asked him polite to leave but he didn't." i begann to cry again.

"He got closer and closer until i couldn't walk backwards anymore and hi the wall. I stood between the wall and him, just like i stood between Till and the bar. He also placed his hands near my waist. I was so shocked at this time that i couldn't react. Luckily a teacher knocked at the door and that nightmare ended."

"Nothing happened ?" he asked careful.

"Nothing, but it could. Just the moment with Till brought me back. If i wouldn't have my little confidence, it would happened again but without a teacher to safe me."

"I'm so sorry." he hugged me. "But why didn't you said anything ? Or why did you act happy ?"

"I didn't wanted you to worry about me, or that i ruin your night." i said quiet.

"You could never ruin my or our night. I just want you to be happy and safe." he said.

"I'm sorry. Also that i didn't told you before. It just didn't played a big role in my life anymore. It was just the moment that brought memories back." i said.

"Don't be sorry. What about this, we eat our pasta, cuddle, watch the movie and forget that memories again ? Just enjoy our presence." he said.

"That sounds lovely. Thank you." i kissed him.

"Nothing to thank."