♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡

Main jo bilfarz Bahawalpur chala bhi ao

Na hua dedar apka tu kya hua....

She smiled lightly seeing herself in the mirror getting up early and going to university was the hardest task for her....

But the excitement of meeting her best friend............ made it a little easier....

Walking through the huge hallway of haveli she twirled around giggling lightly making the worker shake their heads at her childishness....

She was the only daughter of Nawab Abis Sultan with two sons.......

Spoilt by her brother loved by her father she had it all.....

"Magar wo kahta hain na kuch logon ko khushi raas nahi aati...."

Descending the stairs she smiled lightly walking towards her father's bedroom to greet him before going to university....

"Assalam o alaikum Baba jani"she said entering the bedroom smiling widely....

"Walaikum assalam a gaye hamari beti"her father said happily embracing her....the cold man to the outside world was the softest person for his daughter....

"Acha baba main chalti bahut late ho gaya hai ap dawai lana mat bhuliya ga"she said in a warning tone...

(Ok baba I am going it is getting late don't forget to eat your medicine)

And finally after taking her father's blessings she made her way out of the haveli with a bunch of maids behind her. She was princess of her own kingdom....

The one and only princess of Noor Mahal

Stopping beside her car which was present just in front of the main door

"Asslam o aslikum Marziya bibi"the cold yet imitating voice fell in her ears making her look up....

Tujha parhna ki fursat hi na mili

Hum bikta raha tera shahar main kitabo ki tarha