•A new start•

I woke up in the middle on the woods I couldn't remember anything not even my own name all I new is that... I has dead but how did I died?

I started to walk around when I saw someone with a yellow hoodie and a brown beanie he had a pet next to him.

A blue sheep, the guys kinda looks like me I walk towards them.

"hello!"
The guys looks at me and smiles.

"oh hello Y/N how have you been?"

"Wait you know me?"

"Yeah you died with me when L'manberg blow up, anyways here have some blue"

"Uh I forgot your name do you mind telling me again?"

"My name is ghostbur, come on follow me I'll show you the rest of my friends"

I started to follow ghostbur when we got to a place with snow from the far I could see a house I wonder who's is it.

We knock on the door but nobody answered but ghostbur decided to get inside ether way.

"Friends is cold and it's also snowing outside we should probably wait here" ghostbur said while petting the blue sheep.

I hear some noises upstairs so I decided to check it out there was a polar bear and a owl they were both sleeping. Then I heard that ghostbur was talking with somebody then I saw him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Sorry I won't be able to post daily anymore because I just got into school again and I really need to get my grades up

Don't worry I I'll still upload maybe not daily but I I'll.

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!

(sorry for the short chapter)