39 | mad adrian

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I'm happy girls don't have boners.

'Why?' You may be asking,

Because Adrian yelling at me was turning me the fuck on.

"...I mean how could you be so fucking stupid..." he was just not stopping his angry rambling but he was mad and I was wet as fuck.

"I swear to god if you pull something like that again, I will fuck you till you can't walk for days." He seethed, slightly chocking me agains the door.

And me being me, moaned.

Fuck me.

And that's what Adrian did.

-

It was dinner time and my legs were sore from Adrian's long ass fuck dick.

Since everyone else left to the outskirts of New York, it was only dad, my brothers and I for dinner.

It had been 14 days since the coma and I was fucking relived that dad didn't make me be on bed rest for a month even though it was amazing being able to control my brothers.

I could finally spend my days with Park and Max, even though I'd have to go to school.

"...and then this dude hit the back of the car and we..." Liam said to Louis, who was smiling and laughing.

Ava was three months pregnant with triplets and I was over the fucking moon. Elijah was certain they were gonna be boys so we are focusing on boy names and I'm so happy!

I was thinking Adonis, Atlas and Ares.

We were having burgers and they were fucking amazing!

After the movie we had to sleep early cause tomorrow was Monday and Monday meant school.

-

It was finally time to go back to school. I did my morning routine and put on a checkered green and black skirt and white dress shirt with a green tie abs a black jacket. I put my heeled shoes on and put my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my bag and ran down, realizing I was late.

I grabbed a waffle and inhaled it, dad yelling at me to hurry up next time

I grabbed my Kawasaki keys and sped to reach school right before it started, people staring at my bike.

I took my helmet off and smirked as I walked to my brothers, my heels making a sound each time I stepped on the stone, rich kids from all over the world watching me.

"Hello, brothers who did not inform their lovely sister of the time." I smiled sweetly, my eyes telling a whole different story.

"I hope you enjoy your present when we get home!" I walked off to the empty room where Adrian was waiting for me.

"Detka. You look stunning in uniform. How the fuck is that possible?" He questioned, looking like a god in his own uniform.

"The same way you did." I muttered against his lips and he kissed me.

Let's just say that I missed first and second period.

-

I hurried home, knowing my brothers doing the same. I quickly turned on the cameras in each room and changed into some shorts and a sweater from Noah.

I layer on my bed, hearing the screams of my brothers and then their foot steps, "You monster!"

"What?" I innocently replied.

"How could you do this?!" Andre yelled.

I opened my eyes and