/𝘛 𝘞 𝘌 𝘕 𝘛 𝘠 𝘚 𝘌 𝘝 𝘌 𝘕- 𝘗 𝘈 𝘐 𝘕/

THE PAIN OF LOSING.

Tom immediately changed back from his animagus form as soon as Morgana closed her dorm's door. "Bella?"

Morgana didn't reply as she curled up by the corner and started sobbing. "Bella-" Tom worriedly tried pulling her into his arms, but pulled away when she flinched.

He looked at her for a few seconds in shock and heartbreak, but then snapped out of it. "Bella, it was just a boggart. You're not worthless and I-..I love you."

Morgana stopped crying and looked at Tom with teary eyes, "You-..you love me?"

They both looked at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. It was obvious that they were just laughing through the pain about the fact that it was Tom's first time saying that and it was Morgana's first time hearing that from somebody else other than Amara. Their laughter didn't stop for about five minutes, both of their stomachs hurt from laughing too hard.

"Come here." Tom opened his arms. Morgana smiled softly and allowed herself to be hugged. She immediately relaxed in his arms as he started rubbing circles on her back. "And yes. I do love you."

Morgana's eyes filled with tears again, "Really?"

"Really, Belladona. You're my little sister."

"I saw-.." she sobbed again, "Your d-dead..body-"

"Shh. I'm here, Bella." soothed Tom, giving her a kiss on the head. Honestly, he felt quite..happy.

Whereas other people's boggarts would turn into Lord Voldemort, Morgana's boggart turned into Tom Gaunt's dead body.

It just proved that Morgana saw him as her cousin, not as a murderous bastard like almost everyone else saw him as.

Tom sighed, wether it was from happiness that he was finally important to someone, or it was from sadness because he just realized that his cousin was still sobbing over the fact that she saw his dead body..So what would happen if it was real? How long would she even sob?

From that moment, Tom vowed never to leave his younger cousin alone. Not because he was scared of death solely for..leaving the earth, but because if he would die, he'd leave her heartbroken.

"Please don't leave." Morgana blurted out, snapping him out of his thoughts. He blinked a couple of times in shock while the girl lifted her head up from his shoulder, his hands immediately wiping away her tears as if it was an instinct. "Please." She continued.

"I'm never going to, Belladona."