:)

The snow crunched as y/n and Albedo trudged accross the path, leaving a trail of footsteps leading away from the camp. The air bit at y/n's face but Albedo did not seem to feel a thing. Snowflakes drifted around in the air and albedo studied their intricate patterns. 

"Were almost there." Albedo said

"Great, im freezing." Y/n replied with a shiver.

They continue on their journey to Albedos chosen spot and once they arrive, he sets down his bag and sets up his working space. Before y/n new it the ground was littered in paint brushes, penicls and paint tubes. He indicated for y/n to sit down on a soggy snow covered log.

"Really?" Y/n sighed.

"What is the matter?" Albedos voice was calm and soothing.

"This log..." y/n scrunched up their nose, "id rather not get my butt frozen by sitting on this soggy thing."

Albedo let out a chuckle and pulled out his small blanket in wich he used to lay his paint brushes. 

"Oh no you dont have to do that." Y/n insisted, but he did it anyway.

"Better?" He smiled.

"Yes." Y/n smiled back, "thank you Albedo."

Now that y/n was settled, he began to study the scenery. 

"Lovely, is it not?" He said as he looked into the distance. Y/n couldnt agree more. The snow capped mountains stood tall and proud as Mondstat peeped out from behind. The orange sun was setting and the view was perfect.

The brush stroked against the paper as Albedo kept his eyes on the scenery. Y/n looked at him in awe, he was truly beautiful. His snowy hair was braided at the sides of his head, and tied up into a ponytail at the back. His pale face gleamed in the diminishing sunlight and his eyes sparkled as he painted the astounding view.

"Done." Albedo set his painbrush down and sat on the soggy log next to y/n, bringing his painting along with him.

"What do you think y/n?" He stated, showing them the painting.

"Wow, this is amazing!" Y/n smiled and studied the intricate details in every part of the artwork. 

"Thanks, i appreciate it." Albedo smiled warmly at y/n.

Y/n was happy. They were sitting together, watching the sun set as Albedo wrapped his scarf arounf y/n's neck. He placed his hand on theirs and without warning, pulled them in for a kiss.