The old Korra

—Asami's Pov—

'Her anger is something else' Bolin's voice echoed in my head 'keep your distance' How could I forget something like this, Korra even told me herself how she use to get when she was mad or full of stress but she changed, she would never take advantage of me, but it's a different story now. 'The old Korra' was supposedly the one I knew, the one I fell for, but the more I think about it the more I realize that the girl facing me isn't 'the new Korra'

Everything made sense to me now, why Zaheer erased me from Korra's memory, it's because I changed Korra for the better, I was the reason she turned against the red Lotus, I made the new Korra, and Zaheer reversed it, him deleting me from her memory brought back the old Korra.

The old Korra who was determined to finish a mission, the one who didn't let someone distract her, the one who didn't fall for me.

Asami: "Korra?" I felt her free hand find It's way to my waist,  I felt her lips against my neck making me gasp. "Korra don't" I mumbled making it hard for her to hear, even I couldn't hear myself, I don't know if the words even came out my mouth. she pulled me closer to her making our bodies collide with each other "Korra..." she stopped and looked into my eyes

She had this look in her eyes, it was hard to explain, it was filled with hate, sadness, betrayal, it was like I was looking at a hurt puppy.

Korra: "it's alright..." she whispered "...Asami"

My name, she said it. She moved for my face connecting our lips, she carried me to her bed gently laying me down with her on top. Her warm strong hands made their way under my shirt. 'Dont fall for her tricks' Bolin's voice echoed in my head again. I grabbed her hands stopping her from doing anything else. Korra broke the kiss and looked down at my hands that stopped hers and looked back up at me.

Korra: "I won't hurt you" her voice was soft, she reconnected our lips but I broke it

Asami: "no Korra" she looked disappointed, I didn't want this and I know deep down she didn't either

—Korra's POV—

I needed to do this, I wanted all my anger gone, this was the only way. I did it before, it's just another one of those hit and runs.

I was disappointed when she told me no, I was never said no to. I don't know why but it made me angrier, I pinned her hands to the bed.

Korra: "why?!"

Asami: "because this doesn't feel right!" She was mad but I saw past the hate in her eyes, I saw fear "this isn't you Korra"

Korra: "shut up! You don't know me!"

I don't know why but the little fear she had in her eyes scared me, not in a 'it's gonna kill me' way but it scared me because I didn't like the look, it hurt seeing it.

Asami: "you know what Korra! You can think that I don't know you, that I'm not special enough to be around you but you matter so much to me!" She had like this frustrated yet sad look on her face, she wanted to cry "do you know how hard this is for me?!... One minute you were by my side and the next you're trying to kill me and now what? What is this that you're doing?" She looked deep into my eyes with anger "get the fuck off me!" She threw me to the side. "You're not the only one who's hurting" she scoffed "are you even hurting?"

I was stunned, I felt lonely. She looked for an answer but I didn't have it. Am I hurting? Should I be?

Asami: "we're leaving in a bit" she spoke emotional less "you'll be staying with me so before we leave pack the stuff you'll need, it'll only be for a week, if you're still the same..." she looked down as she opened the door "you know what happens"