XVI.

Chapter Sixteen.

Before Zealand even thought about splurging and enjoying the money that his aunt had given him, he made sure to do the responsible thing first. He went and payed all of the bills, including the ones that were past due. After that, he stopped at Walmart and loaded up on groceries for the house, as well as things like toilet paper, washing detergent, and soap.

"Zee, are we done now?" Harmony pouted as she dragged behind him.

"Nope." He shook his head. "We got one more stop after this." Zealand told her. She mumbled under her breath as he grabbed her hand and lead her back to their aunt's car.

"Where to now?" Draya asked, backing out of the spot that she was in.

"Can I see your phone?" He asked. She nodded, giving it to him. Zealand went to Maps, and typed in the address to the nearest mall.

"Here." He said, giving it back to her.

"Gotcha." Draya winked, exiting the Walmart parking lot.

Thirty minutes later, they were pulling up to the Winham Mall. All three got out, and headed into the large establishment.

Zealand looked around, seeing what stores they had. His eyes landed on Kids Foot Locker and he looked down at his sister. "Come on." He said to Harmony.

"Zee, let's meet back here at 6:00. I'll be in the Versace store if you need me." Draya called to him as she walked towards the escalator. Zealand looked down at his phone, seeing that it was 4:08. "Yes ma'am." He said with a nod.

They went into the store, and Harmony's eyes lit up when she saw the display of all types of shoes on the wall.

"Hi, welcome to Kids Foot Locker." A guy in the usual striped shirt and black pants uniform greeted them.

Zee greeted the man back, then looked over his shoulder to see Harmony had walked over to a shelf of shoes.

"These are super cute!" Harmony exclaimed, pointing at the pair of all pink Vans she saw.

"Come here, lil mama." Zee said to her. He kneeled down as she walked towards him. They were now at eye level.

"You can get any shoes you like, and as many pairs. Okay?" He explained.

"Really?" She gasped.

Zealand nodded. "Yep, and when we leave out of here we can get you some brand new clothes and dolls." He smiled.

"This is a joke, right?" Harmony said with a raised eyebrow, making her big brother laugh.

"Nah, I'm being serious."

"Are we going to be broke after this?" Harmony asked with a worried look on her face.

"No, we aren't going to be broke. Just trust your big brother, alright? I got this." Zee told her, making her face relax. "Okay." She nodded.

"That's my girl." He said, making her smile. "Now, pick out your shoes so we can move on to the next store. We gotta meet auntie back at the front by six and I still gotta get stuff for myself." Zealand explained to her.

Harmony ended up getting five pairs in all. Two pair of Vans, a pair of Adidas, a pair of Jordans, and some Converse. Zealand insisted that she get one more pair, but she said she didn't want to seem greedy.

From there, they went into some stores that sold children's clothing and cleaned up. Zealand was carrying bags full of clothes for Harmony.

Last but not least, they stopped in Toys R Us.
Barbie and Bratz dolls was all she wanted, along with the clothes and accessories to go with them.