𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Angel's P.O.V

I sip the strawberry margarita I have and survey the ball.

Lorenzo, Mia, and Alessio arrived a couple minuets ago. As for me, I've been here for quite some time.

Suddenly the doors burst open and in comes the man of the hour, Alexei Petrov.

A girl, who clearly seems like a prostitute, is wrapped around his arm. Yes we do have prostitutes, but it's not like one might think. We treat our prostitutes with care, and respect. Prostitutes are not of lower stature in the underworld but they're obviously not the most in-power people.

I remain calm on the outside, but on the inside I'm freaking out. 

I subtly look over to Lorenzo and see his posture is very tense, which just makes his strong biceps more apparent. 

Okay, okay I have to stay calm. If I freak out the entire plan will be ruined, I think to myself, taking a deep breath and slowly exhaling it I walk over to the bar and sit for a moment, as if I'm trying to think of what drink to get.

A moment later I hear footsteps behind me, "What's a pretty thing like you doing here all alone?" I hear someone ask.

I smirk to myself, and turn around preparing to answer with something especially flirty.

My face falls when I see it's just some random guy attempting to flirt with me.

I scoff, and turn back around to the bar. 

"Oh don't be like that baby, you know you want this-" The guy says, he suddenly cuts off and I turn around to see why he stopped.

"I think this stunning lady wants you to leave her alone." 

It was none other than Alexei Petrov, the guys face pales significantly and he hurry's off to where ever he came from.

"Thanks for gettin' rid of him" I say in a false accent.

"No need to apologize, Milashka." He says in a condescending tone.

I mentally cringe at the nick-name, I could come up with a way better nick-name then that, I think.

"What's your name kukla?" He asks me.

Quick think of a name!

"Amy" I say with a faux smile.

"Amy, what a nice name" He says, eyeing me up and down.

Lorenzo's P.O.V

She looks gorgeous.

We've been here for a while and I still can't seem to get over how beautiful she looks.

Just as I thought Alexei took the bait and Angels playing her part perfectly.

I can't sit here staring at her all night.. I think to myself

"Come on" I mumble to the floozy wrapped around my arm.

She giggles at our close proximity, I just roll my eyes and lead us towards Issac Lopez, the Don of the Spanish mafia.

"Issac." I say giving him a curt nod.

"Lorenzo." He says in the same manner.

We stand there just staring at one another, never breaking eye contact.

Slowly Issac starts to breakout into a grin, I feel my lips twitch.

I chuckle, "How've you been you piece of shit." I say slyly.