Part - 38

It's been few days now
And no
I didn't talked to tae yet.
I wanted to trust him and is waiting for him to tell me if there is any problem.

This is the reason I am telling myself...but I know this is not the actual reason.

The actual reason is that I am scared.
I am scared that what if the thing I am trying to overlook is true.
I don't want to feel the pain of betrayal again for the fourth time.

I am trying to delay the situation.

But not anymore
because I have had enough, he is going overboard he didn't even come home some days saying that he would stay at office.

So,now if today he comes home I would clearly confront him.

I was sitting in the living room waiting for him and deep down wishing that he doesn't come home today,
because I don't have courage to confront him.

I am scared for both the results...if what I am thinking is true,then I don't know what will I do.
And if it's not true, then it would hurt my conscience thinking that I again misunderstood him.

I was never this weak and scared but this situation is making me so vulnerable.

Just when I was in my  thoughts,I heard the front door open
and my heart started beating fast.

As usual tae went upstairs, after giving me a small smile...
which I couldn't return...I tried but I couldn't.

We were at the dinner table have the meal and I was still contemplating.

Y/n's mind - " Should I talk about it now.....but if I would then it would ruin the dinner, I shouldn't do it now...............ughhh I am just making excuses I should talk."

Just when I was about to speak, tae beat me in that

Tae - " Umm...y/n, I am going for a buisness trip tomorrow."

That was not expected at all

Y/n - " Buisness trip?...Where?"

Tae - " U.S.....to meet Mr.Dawson."

Y/n's mind - " Why is he not looking at me, I can't see his eyes."

Y/n - " But our project with them is completed."

Tae - " Yeah....but there are some things to discuss and m-maybe we will think about a new project..s-so."

Y/n - " For how long are you going?"

He finally looked at me.

Tae - " I don't know..it will take some time."

Y/n's mind - " And here goes nothing...I don't want to have that conversation now, when he is going to the other country tomorrow...I don't want him to go with a bad mood or an argue."

Next day

I am at the office right now, working.

Tae has already left for the buisness trip which I am still confused about.

Y/n's mind - " How come a buisness trip suddenly? And he went alone...no one went with him....not even his secretary.........
.....................................
Ughh! Stop overthinking... nothing would come out of it....you need to talk to him to clear everything....so wait until he comes back."