Miss ForgetMeNot vs. Chat Noir

It seemed that Hawkmoth couldn't control this akuma this time, but he could feel her anger diminishing. "Don't forget what you're fighting for." he roared at her. "Get me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous!"

Miss ForgetMeNot clearly became annoyed with Hawkmoth telling her what she could do. Right now, she could expose to him that she was Ladybug. She could easily grab Cat Noir's ring if he foolishly came alone. Anyways, her prey gone and this was another round of cat and mouse. Even that stupid boy Adrien managed to escape. She would have to get her revenge on him later. She wouldn't forget what Lila had done to her. What she had done to her friends and Adrien..."Your part of this deal will be done, Hawkmoth, but let's not rush getting them." she cleared the smoke to see outside the tower to see and leather-clad hero run in. "Your pathetic plans never work. Let me do it my way." the outline of the moth disappeared from her face. She turned to face a flirtatious Cat Noir.

"Did you miss me, purr-incess?" In one clawed hand, he was spinning his belt tail around, that is until she flicked him across the tower. And he yelped. "Come on, please come back to me!" he begged.

"Give me your Miraculous then."

"You'll come back to me, right?"

"To a total stranger who's barely known me? Not a chance." her facial expressions changed from being relaxed to anger. As Ladybug, she was just as hurt and it seemed like he never wanted to talk to her through the month of crap she had been through. Maybe she did miss his playful kitty act. But this wasn't going to bring her back. Nothing could. She wouldn't allow herself to think about Tikki. No...she couldn't hurt that kwami who had been there for her since all of this had begun. "Your precious Ladybug isn't coming any time soon!" she shot a black orb at him, which he had dodged.

He jumped back, dodging another orb thrown at him. "Why so much hatred to a kitty like me?" he asked.

"Pathetic alley cat!" she wanted to throw her anger at him, just flicking orb after orb to get him to fall down and be at the mercy of her feet.

"Hey, that hurts." he clasped his hands over his heart, but quickly ran off to avoid her attacks on him. Now, he really knew this wasn't a good idea. Him against an overpowered villain? This really wasn't his day. He looked around on one side and sighed in relief, which was a mistake since now he was pinned by her. And he wouldn't dare use his cataclysm on her either. He would never forgive himself.

"Now this is a sticky situation.." he said.

"I'm glad we both agree on something." Miss ForgetMeNot smiled. She caressed his cheek with a cold finger, making him shiver. "It's too bad I have to take your Miraculous. I really did like you." she said sarcastically.

He was tense. He needed Ladybug.

And then something hit her head, causing her to turn around and face whoever decided to do such a move.

Queen Bee had come to his rescue. "M-marinette.." she kept her guard up. The blond didn't like to see her friend be this monstrous being. It scared her.

As the villain had been turned to her, she stopped. 'I can't..' She wasn't about to let herself succumb to darkness entirely. "Queen Bee.." she returned to her normal self for a moment, begging both Cat and Queen to run away from her. "G-gather Rena and Carapace! I can't fight him or this off alone! I'll try to hold her off for as l-long as I can.." she was clearly struggling now. So full of hurt. She had almost taken Cat Noir's Miraculous. And whatever Hawkmoth wanted to do with the top two most powerful Miraculous couldn't be good intentions if he was using evil. Like using her...

She held her head with her hands. "Go!" then, everything was black...

Luckily, both had made it out and were hiding away from her.

And Miss ForgetMeNot was back and in control. Love to her was a silly thing. Evil was something she could conquer. Maybe if she got both Miraculous, she could use it to have her own kingdom. A place where everyone would bow down to her power and be her slaves. She laughed maniacally.

LBCNLBCN

"Trixx, let's pounce!"

"Wayzz, shell on!"

Both Alya and Nino said their respective words to become transformed. As soon as that was complete, they could only pray that they would be able to get Marinette to listen to them. And maybe find out what happened to Ladybug.

Pollen had given Sass and Longg the fox and turtle Miraculous. Clearly, she seemed like she was in a hurry, sensing that Plagg needed help. And she was gone, leaving just them two. Now, there was no hexagonal box that could bear them in since Luka and Kagami were wearing their respective jewelry. Getting to Alya and Nino, these two scaled kwamis didn't understand why Master Fu wasn't going out there himself. Nothing was going to be taken. But there was no time to complain. They didn't have time to just float there and do nothing. Quickly, they both searched for the two. Probably still in the school, hiding.

Longg kindly asked Sass to use his harmonies to find them. Sass smiled, stopping for a moment, sensing the direction of where the school was. To his surprise, Alya and Nino were in the same area they were when they went to find Tikki.

There was simply no time for them to explain anything to them. So they phased through the door and dropped off the necklace and bracelet before flying off to their own holders...