50.

Jungkook stumbles back from the sudden kiss, his arms quickly wrapping around Taehyung's neck to stop himself from falling backwards. But he kisses just as hard, feeling as if Taehyung is a soldier, who's just come back from war, depraved of Taehyung's lips against his, Jungkook soaks in the feeling.

Taehyung groans into the kiss, the passion and the hardness slowly withering away, the gentle, loving feeling bubbling in his stomach, as he shuts the front door with the kick of his foot, moving Jungkook softly to the wall. Jungkook gasps, back arching into Taehyung's embrace as he enjoys the feel of Taehyung's fingers trailing up from his arm to around his throat.

He tilts his head at an angle, giving Taehyung a better access, fingers running crazy, feeling Taehyung's back muscles move and constrict.

It was like the two hadn't kissed for months on end. The way they moved in synchronized movements, soft gasps and whimpers eliciting from the both of them. Taehyung pulls away with a pant, burying his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck, breathing heavily, gasping in relief as he finally realises who's arms he's standing in. The warm arms of his dearest lover. Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't say anything, knowing that, whatever thoughts were running through his boyfriend's mind, is enough stress as it is, and Taehyung needs a moment of silence. Instead, Jungkook takes his fingers and runs his hands through Taehyung's messy mane of mint hair, loving the feel of the softness. The sound of Taehyung's chest rumbling in content giving Jungkook a heavy feeling of satisfaction.

The mint haired male could hear his own heartbeat in his ears, but it made him feel at comfort. The rhythmic beating pounding dully at the back of his mind as he listening to the calm breathing of himself and Jungkook.

After a while, Jungkook starts to feel the stiffness in his arms and legs, muscles pulling uncomfortably. He doesn't want too, but he knows that the cramps will hurt too much, so he gently pushes Taehyung away from him. Taehyung sighs, stepping away. Jungkook smiles lovingly, leading Taehyung to the kitchen, seating the mint haired male down in front of the kitchen island.

Taehyung groans a little, slumping down, eyes still watching Jungkook move around carefully as he takes two mugs out from his cupboard, placing them in front of Taehyung, adding a spoon of sugar to each, before a teabag. Jungkook fills up the kettle, turning it on. And for two minutes, the only sound is the sound of the kettle water bubbling until the click of the kettle signalling that it's ready is heard.

Jungkook silently finishes making the tea, mixing it, adding the milk and a spoon of honey before handing it over to Taehyung. Taehyung smiles gratefully, immediately taking a small sip out of the mug, feeling the sip flow down his throat, heating his insides up almost as soon as it reachs his empty stomach. Taehyung warms his fingers up by wrapping his fingers around the mug tightly.

"D'you want to talk about what happened?" Jungkook says, sipping on his own tea. Taehyung nods a little, knowing that regardless of when, he was going to have to talk about his conversation with his mother to Jungkook. Inevitably.

"I know from what my mood looks like, it seems like the worst has happened, but it truly hasn't," Taehyung starts after another sip of his warm cup of tea, "she...she, well...she was okay with it." Jungkook's eyes widen as he places down his tea, "Taehyung, that's brilliant," Jungkook says, "how do you feel about it?"

Taehyung shrugs, "I don't know, I mean I expected the worst. The absolute worst. And now...it's like," he trails off, not knowing what to say, or how to word the sentences running in a frenzy in his mind. "Like life is just going to he boring and you're going to lose interest from now on?" Jungkook says, finishing off his boyfriend's thoughts.