Everyone is basically just confused

DISCLAIMER (NOT FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT THE WHOLE BOOK): The book might make some characters very diffrent than they are canon. I might make some of your fav characters bitches. BUT its just a story and I love almost every character (and all the creators) So please dont hate if your fav character is rude or just not how you would want them to be. It's really hard to write a book without changing some good characters into bad guys (: Ok here is a short chapter.

"Ghostbur.. What the fuck?" Tommy said again and Ghostbur looked at him confused. "What?"

"Don't tell me you've forgotten already.."

"What are you talking about..? Oo hi Friend!"

The sheep let out a simple "bah" and then went back to eating grass.

"Ghostbur can you get us some wood?" Philza asked trying to be able to talk to Tommy And Techno about what just happend.

"Okay!" Wilbur said like getting wood is the best thing to do.

Once Ghostbur was gone Philza sighed.. "I guess we're really gonna do this."

"Wait. We're just ignoring that Wilbur quite literally took over Ghostbur. And Friend! He knew what was  going on. He rolled his eyes when Ghostbur forgot what just happend! Was I the only one that noticed." Tommy said.

"Yes you are and yes we are just ignoring what just happened we need to get Wilbur back Tommy!" Technoblade said and Tommy nod.

"It's not that hard we just need Ghostbur to help us. Atleast that's what the book says." Tommy said.

"But- you don't read." Technoblade said honestly suprised.

"Fuck off."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Children." Philza said and Tommy shouted "Technoblade started!" Philza just rolled his eyes. "I don't have enough energy for this. Goodnight." He said and walked upstairs leaving two laughing boys behind.