The Final Battle

Miss ForgetMeNot dropped down to face these heroes who supposedly going to save Marinette. A wide, creepy smile spread across her face. "I have guests?" she scoffed at them. "You're no match for me!" she raised one of her hands as a black orb appeared. She had thrown the orb at them.

The heroes wouldn't wait a second or stand there and do nothing. All of them have jumped out of the way to avoid any attacks from her.

The black orb hit the tower's metal structure and barely did anything to harm it.

Chat Noir was the first to make his move. His staff extended as he would jump at her.

And Miss ForgetMeNot did the same too. While she was busy with the heroin black, Ryuko gave a brief nod to Viperion.

Cobra got away from the sight of the villain, Wyvern helped Cat Noir in attacking, along with Queen Bee and Rena Rouge. And lastly, Carapace played the role of the shield.

Through Hawkmoth, he had never seen so many heroes trying to help this poor girl. At least he was glad that he made a villain who overpowered everyone. And even with himself, he worried about Ladybug. He needed that Miraculous to make an ultimate wish and he would never share that with anyone. Other than his assistant Nathalie. "Destroy them, Miss ForgetMeNot!" he roared in her mind.

The outline of that moth appeared on her face. Some of herself was fighting herself and the other was only doing what he asked because if she became hesitant, he could hurt her and force her to hurt these innocent people. "And what do I get in return?" she asked. So far, the only thing she was fighting. She was outnumbered and that made things difficult to talk and fight. She dealt with it anyways.

"Power with me. You also get an ultimate wish."

She thought about it. That did seem like a good deal, but if she were to become Marinette again, she was sure she'd get arrested or something. "How about no." she was back to back with a wall. Seems Marinette was fighting for her life to gain control. As if love conquered all. She would fall onto her knees.

These heroes stood before her.

"Get up! Fight!"

"I will not be letting you take over me!" Marinette held her head. This wasn't her. She didn't want to hurt anyone. And to come to think of it, if she were to hurt anyone physically, she would consider herself as bad as Hawkmoth.

The fighting stopped between the heroes and Miss ForgetMeNot.

Queen Bee used her special power in case if the villain would decide to attack again.

They could all sense how hurt she was over this. Out of the six heroes, three of them had guilt weigh upon them. They were surprised she hadn't to try to harm herself.

LBCNLBCN

All she could do was let her pain go. More tears flooded her eyes. She never wanted any of this to happen. Especially to let Hawkmoth take control of her like this ever again.

She had Tikki and even Chloe. Luka held her in his arms and Kagami whom she could just get some advice from her.

She would calm down. The escape of Hawkmoth, she let go of his voice and his controlling manner.

Marinette took a deep breath. She would forgive them. One day. Just not now.

She would slowly return to herself.

The akuma flew out of her slowly. No akuma had been ever heard of taking over one's body. And the damage is done?

Now that left her sitting still as Queen Bee de-transformed before they and Marinette were free. But that didn't mean the damage that she had done was gone.

"Marin-"

Marinette walked past the heroes. She thanked Viperion, Ryuko, and Chloe.

And if Rena and Carapace caught up to why they weren't thanked, they would have realized she was Ladybug.

She would thank the other three. Tears streamed from her face. "I'm sorry for what I did.."

She followed the akuma.

And the heroes would give her a confused look as she followed it.

The akuma was clearly trying to get away, but Marinette caught it with her hands. She clasped her hands together to hold it gently. "No more evil-doing for you, little akuma.." she whispered.

"What are you doing? You'll become akumatized again!" Chloe said in a concerned voice.

She ignored her own best friend for a brief moment. "I know where Ladybug is...she can fix this.."

"Where's Ladybug?" Chat asked before Chloe had even gotten the chance. He wanted to comfort her, but he also realized that she needed some space.

Unlike most akumatized villains, she remembered everything. "Hey, uhm..snake boy," she said quietly. "Can you take me back to Collège Françoise Dupont, please?.."

"Of course, Miss."

She flinched at that name he called her. Part of her when she was akumatized..she gave the heroes a sad face.

"I'm Viperion."

"Nice to meet you..I mean nice to meet all of you.." she faced them and gave them a weak smile.

Viperion scooped Marinette into his arms.

Chat Noir had begun to feel jealous. Who was this guy? Scooping this girl into his arms was his thing. But he would back off as if understanding.

"All of you can follow.." she said quietly. Marinette still at the butterfly in her bands.

And Viperion squeezed her lightly as he jumped from the Eiffel Tower, followed by Wyvern, Rena, and Carapace. Cat Noir on the other hand scooped Chloe into his arms and followed behind...