24

MEANWHILE...

I really hope they got my message, the beating last night was very hard and I can barely move. 

Angelo comes in at that moment.

"you need to leave today, they want to send me on a mission before your next beating and I think they want to, you know.. what they tried last time but with live feed this time." He gives me a key and a knife. And tells me that I will know when the time is right. 

I was shaking, I need to collect my energy because I have a feeling I will need all of my strength. I waited and waited and then the doors open. But it is the boss that is coming. 

" I am gonna have my fun with you today, let's see if you scream for me today." and with that, he started getting closer. Right, when he was in front of me the lights went off and I took that as my queue. 

" see you in hell" and with that, I stab him in the neck. The guards come running at me and I fight back this time. Baldy is the first one trying to hit me but I throw my knife at him hitting him in the chest. The Justin Bieber look-alike looks chocked and I take that as my advantage and run out. He gets to me but before he can do anything I hear a shot and see Angelo standing there with his gun. 

" come on honey go!" 

I had to get through about ten men before I make it outside but then remember I don't even know where to go.  I sit on the steps in front of the entrance looking down at my bloodied hand and clothes. It then hit me. I killed men, men who were someone's brother or someone's son. I killed the Irish mafia boss... and that is all I remember before everything went blank. 

Lorenzo Russo POV

"ALEEEXAAA!" I hear Sarah scream as she runs to the entrance where Alexa is sitting all bloodied. we all stare at each other shocked, not knowing what happened. she was not responding to anyone calling her. She just stared blankly in her look.  

"uhm boss.. everyone inside is dead except for one man, and he wants to talk to you" one of our men says to Alfonso. 

we all go and see this man holding two guns at our men

" who are you?" I ask him

" I am Angelo" 

"I just wanna know one thing first before we talk? what happened to my daughter and why did you save her by killing all those men?" Alfonso asks

"oh you are smart figuring I helped her, but the only problem is  I am not the one that killed them I only gave her a key and knife." and with that, he lowers his guns. Me and Alfonso look at each other both thinking the same thing.

" yes it was her, she didn't even need you guys to save her" Angelo interrupts our thoughts smirking.

" What happens now? where is your boss?" I ask

"well seeing as she killed my boss and many of our men, I don't see her wanting to become a mafia boss so I will take over. which means you no longer have the Irish Mafia as an enemy."

Alfonso stays and talks with Angelo about what happened but I go back to see how Alexa is but she is sitting in the same position as before.

"she is in a shock guys give her space," I tell them and when she hears my voice she snaps her head to me. In her pleading look, I know what is going on in her head.

" he is alive Alexa, he would never leave knowing you aren't safe and you know it." and with that, she jumps in my arm and starts crying and having a panic attack. 

 On the way back home Alexa falls asleep in my arms and I explain everything Angelo told us to the others. Knowing that will make them understand because everyone knows that your first kill is the hardest. Angelo had even told us that they kept telling her Alexander died and it was her fault so she is blaming herself.

I just hope she can come back from this...

And now I am done for today, I am so tired and sleepy. I will continue tomorrow and hopefully have some updates too.! <3 <3