55

"I want this theme" Taehyung grabbed the magazine showing Jimin. They were both at his house planning the wedding with the table full of magazines. Meanwhile Jungkook was outside with Yoongi and Hoseok putting up the decorations for Halloween. "You know what's crazy?" Yoongi asked at the bottom of the ladder "what?" Jungkook asked setting up the fake spider webs on top of the ladder. "Your life is in my hands right now, so imagine if I-"

"No! Yoongi please!" Jungkook cried clutching onto the ladder. "I'm not going to do it, wow I can't believe you'd think I'd do something like that"

"Who wouldn't" Jungkook relaxed himself a bit before continuing to put on the fake spider web on the roof. After awhile Hoseok came up to them, "I finished putting the toilet paper on the trees"

"Okay, just take out the-" Jungkook started.

"Nope! Hell no! I'm not touching any of that scary shit, I'm heading inside" Hoseok made his way towards the front door. "I meant the lights Hobi!" Jungkook spoke up quickly before he could reach the door. "You don't have to take out any of that, Yoongi and I will do that just decorate the bushes with the lights"

"Alright, where are they?"

'Shit'

"Actually Hobi I'll just do it just head inside" Jungkook continued his work. "What why? Just tell me where they are"

"They're in the car, the same car where you know all the terrifying stuff is" Jungkook finally finished making his way down slowly. "I can do it! I'm a big man! They're not even connected so it's okay!" Hoseok left before Jungkook could say anything.

"You're just gonna let him go?" Jungkook asked once he finally reached the ground. Yoongi shrugged, "he'll end up crying to me, which I don't mind"

Jungkook sighed as they waited patiently for Hoseok. He then looked around to see what he could do as he waited, his eyes landed on the mail box, he could see some mail sticking out of it so he made his way over to it. He grabbed it looking through it.

'Taehyung, Taehyung, another Taehyung, Taehyung again, Tae- oh mine... and it's from the police department WAIT!! IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS!?'

Jungkook stared at the envelope. 'Should I open it now? What if it's just a letter saying that they couldn't give me any information' Jungkook frowned a little about to open it up but a scream stopped him. Both Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other. "Hoseok" and that's what made them both run off leaving the mail there.

"GET IT AWAY FROM ME!! GET IT AWAY PLEASE!!" Hoseok cried out as he was tangled up to a clown figure. "How the hell did you do this?" Yoongi asked shaking his head. "PLEASE YOONGI!! HELP ME IT'S FUCKING MOVING ITS HAND INSIDE MY SHIRT!!" Tears started to brim in Hoseok's eyes.

Yoongi quickly grabbed the clown throwing it. "Hey watch it! Those were expensive" Jungkook said picking up the clown. "What the fuck? Wait Hoseok roll up your shirt" Yoongi took a step back giving Hoseok some space to roll up his shirt and once he did made all three gasp.

There were three long scratches on his side. Jungkook slowly turned his head towards the clown and what terrified him even more was the clown snapping it's head towards him. He let out a scream shoving the clown away on to the floor leaving it moving it's arms and head in mid air. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" Taehyung stormed up to them angrily.

"IT'S ALIVE!!"

"It's wireless you dumb bitch! LOOK YOU BROKE IT'S FUCKING ARM YOU IDOIT!!" Taehyung squatted down turning it off. 'Oh right, I forgot haha'

"Sorry-"

"This was expensive Jungkook" he sighed. "We bought it with my card though" Jungkook said confused as to why he's the one who is butt hurt. "Exactly, a waste of $130 your money is my money and my money is your money" Taehyung stood the clown up watching the head fall off. "Welp"