chap:65

Hahahaha.. Kal majority of readers were relating with me.. thats mean its not just me who is typical sidnaazian, there are many more..

Phr bhi i will say if some stories are affecting you in a bad way just delete that story right at the moment.. or you know you can talk with me..bcz wo pagalpanti mai samajh sakti hun! 😜

Nd yes, yesterday I forgot to write i will write a short story after this one..! So yes i will come back..!❤💫
I have posted the book ONLY LOVE💫✨❤.. Just check it..!

Lets get back to our cute cartoons

Lets get back to our cute cartoons..💫
______________________________________

SID'S POV

I woke up from my morning sleep feeling a familiar warmness around me.. I felt steady and warms breaths on my neck which made me inhale sharply.. Wait this feel i know, affcourse i know Pari.. I turned around to see Pari sleeping there with a pretty pout of hers, hugging me nd wraping her leg around me..!

Pari is here really! Okay may be i was dreaming as i just woke up from my sleep, it can be possible..! i pinched my arm a little and OWWWIE its hurts.. Pari, My Pari was here..! She was looking like a little monkey clinging on me..! Removing her leg nd hold from me.. I turned fully!

The pillows were long gone sitting on floor glaring at couple.. As he squeezed them so hard nd at last but not least pushed them mercilessily! but pillows were thanking Pari for saving them from death by the Hulk Man of Hers..!

I looked at her nd kissed her head and forehead..

Sid: Baby, get up..

I said kissing her cheek nd caressing her cheek..

Sid: Get up Pari, see i am up..! Comeon get up..!

I said but it seemed she was in deep sleep.. I bite her cheek soflty making her pout being annoyed, i kissed that area making her hmmmmm in sleep..!

Sid: Baby, get up.. Or i am gonna splash water on you!

I said little loudly nd smiled mischeviously looking at her who half opened her eyes and glared at me.. Now what did i do?

Pari: Sidharthhh, Dont talk to me..!

She said nd again closed her eyes making me little confuse.. Making her sit by holding her shoulders i hugged her nd made her comfartable who closed her eyes putting her head on my chest..

Sid: Maine kya kiya baby?

I said innocently, bcz i didn't know maine kya kiya! She opened her eyes making me grin and kissed her eyes..

Pari: Sidharth.. You are so bad..! I came to surprise you, but you...were sleeping! So Bad..!

She said making me realize, i was sleeping when she came..! Oops.. she never did that! ok my mistake..!