Chapter 20

Bonjour, mes amis! Comment ça va?

Et moi? Ça va bien, merci :D

Sorry, had a bit of the a french phase there :D

AnyHOW :D Hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Sorry it's a bit of fluff, but I have great things planned out for the next few chapters :)

ENJOY <3

EDITED BY: ThumbsDWN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brent P.O.V.

Wait a second. What was I thinking about? Was I really giving up that easily?

Not on my watch.

Time to get back to the game.

                                                            *************************************

 Liza P.O.V.

"What? Is that Kane and Liza together?"

"No, it can't be!"

"I thought she and Brent had a thing?"

"That's crazy, Alice! They hate each other's guts!"

I couldn't help but smile a bit at the last comment - she was certainly very right. The crowd all had awed expressions as I walked with Kane to a picnic table, all ready to eat. Lunch! I didn't want to sound like a pig, but I was starving, and I felt like I was going to stuff myself.

I dragged my 'boyfriend' quickly to the table, as he chuckled at my persistence. I didn't have time to make a witty comeback. No, I was too set on food.

"Stop struggling, Kane! Seriously! I'm going to faint from hunger, and it's going to be all your fault!" I pleaded, as Kane did his best efforts to hold me back.

"But then I can catch you when you fall. Wouldn't that be romantic?" he teased.

"No, it wouldn't be." I scowled, "Because you are the whole reason I fainted in the first place."

He smirked. "Well, obviously. I've had that reaction before. Haven't I told you that girls always fall at my feet?"

"In your dreams, jerk." I muttered darkly under my breath.

He only laughed. "I heard that!"

"Good for you then. Can we go eat now?" I said, putting on my puppy-dog face that no one could resist. Well, hopefully.

"Sure thing, baby. Then I can steal all of your food."

I gave up trying to pull him with me, and stalked towards an empty table, stomping my feet on the way. Of course I would choose the most annoying guy in the history of the world to be my fake boyfriend. I thought angrily, slamming my lunch onto the table. I huffed and sat down on one of the benches.

I was all ready to take a bite of my holy sandwich, when it was snatched out of my hands. I stared for a moment at my empty hands, and then I turned my head slowly to face my new-made enemy. I made sure my death glare was on my face and stood up, shoving the bench away behind me.

"Who dares to take my sandwich?" I snarled.

"That would be me." Wes said, coming into view, a wide smile on his face. It faltered a bit when he saw my expression, and his eyes flickered nervously away from me.