Friends?

Flash back

Me and Tohru were serving food at lunch when the new girl came up and Tohru of course talked to her being her nice self. The girl did seem interesting to me how she acted surprised when Tohru talked to her.

I heard Uotani at our table say "hey newbie I bet your going to eat lunch alone and I don't like that come and take a seat." I smiled knowing Uotani would ask her that. Me and Tohru started walking over to them Tohru said "thanks for waiting for us. Oh is she sitting with us?" Uotani said "mhm! I just scored us a fourth!" Tohru did her smile that looks like she has hearts surrounding her.

Toruh made her way over and sat her down in the chair. Uotani said "if Kyoko was here she would say You are now Hana-Chan!" Tohru said "only naturally." I smiled at them. Hana-Chan then said "I'm sorry but I will not be sitting with you it's better if you don't involve yourself with me." Tohru then suddenly it depressed thinking she only makes people lives harder while me and Uotani snickered thinking about what we do to peoples lives.

Me and Uotani's cackling mixed with
Tohru making new life goals caused a weird look from the girl. Uotani said "lunch is better together now you get to eat lunch with us big weirdos!" We all put our hands together in a praying position as Hana said "you guys are quite weird." The three of us said "We Get That A lot." We laughed after.

After school I was ready to go home so I said "I will see ya tomorrow Hana!" As I basically ran out of school until Uotani grabbed the back of my collar yelling at me to wait for them. I whined as they said their goodbyes to our new friend Hana-Chan.

The next day I was running into school and I saw Hana so I ran up and she didn't seemed fazed by me throwing my arm around her shoulder as I said "Good Morning Hana!" She winced at my loud voice as Toruh and Uotani also walked up to us.

Soon enough we were a group of four playing games together she would now come over after school she met our mom and she fit in well with us.

Months later we were sitting in a classroom I was attempting to put braids in Tohru's hair but it just kinda got tangled while Hana's braids looked nice. Then some girls came up and one said "hey uh Hana we heard that in elementary school you killed a boy that can't be right can it. I heard you used in what do you call them evil waves." Tohru said "huh waves?" The girl then said "it may just be a rumor but I was also told that you were a delinquent that smoked all the time and burned the arm of a girl who tried to get you to stop."

I was about I yell at them to stop when the girl collapsed super dramatically which caused me to roll my eyes as she said "ouch my head just started hurting out of nowhere." The other girl said "did you ... do this?" I saw Hana run out so I said "shut your mouth you dramatic little-" I was cut off by Uotani putting a hand over my mouth while dragging me so we could go find Hana.

I then saw Tohru and Hana at the top of the stairs hands together as Uotani said "stop acting like your causing all those problems your ok! If you wanna break things off that all I need to know!" I saw tears deep from Hana's eyes as she said "I would like to keep being friends." We all smiled as we walked up and hugged Tohru and her foreheads pressed together.

Later we were at Hana's house and she suddenly said "I -I can't hear the waves anymore." Her mom hugged her telling her that she was proud as me and Uotani asked her brother if he knows what she meant by block the waves he said she learned to trick them. Hmm still no idea what that means.

Sorry for the short chapter fam also sorry for any misspellings I'm not very smart lmao😭😟