His Painful Bruise (Chapter 8)

Okay, guys like I already said before, I was going to upload this chappie on my B-day (this tuesday) but, since you guys worked so hard on commenting and uploading,  I am uploading today :) Hopefully you'll enjoy  this chapter. I want to say thank you to all of you who have have voted/commented/fanned so far. I wouldn't have gotten to this chapter w/o you guys, and you guys are always pushing me. It helps me strive for the better! So thanx :) Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With another quick good bye to Liam, I left the room with Chase.

We entered back into the main office. Mrs. E smiled warmly at me and handed me my schedule. The paper was still warm from the printer. Then I looked at my classes:

Period one: Calculus

Period two: Physics

Period three: PE

Period four: Spanish

LUNCH

Period five: Language Arts1

Period six: Language Arts2

Period seven: History

Period eight: Study Hall

Great! Just perfect! I thought sarcastically. 

I have to start everyday off with calculus. I mean, when it comes down to it, I can handle math in the morning, but I'd really rather not. Doing well in school tended to come naturally to me, so I was lucky that way.

What a great way to start the day. I walked out of the main office and headed towards my new locker. Chase stayed behind while Mrs. E gave him his new schedule. The outside of locker 431 looked pretty beat-up, and the blue paint was chipping, but I ignored that. Swinging the locker open, I reached in to put my schedule down for a second. Just then, an arm slung around my shoulder. 

Immediately, my shoulders seized up, and I panicked. I kicked my foot backward as hard as I could, and I earned a loud groan of pain from the offender.

"What the hell?" the offender said.

I turned around, and there was Ryan sprawled on the floor grabbing his shin. My eyes widened at the sight of him in pain. I did that to him? Holy crap.

"I'm so sorry!" I squealed.

"Do you attack everyone that tries to be friendly to you?"

"I don't like being touched," I explain.

He looks up at me from the floor, glaring hard into my eyes. "I'll say."

"What the hell is going on here?" Chase asked. He just arrived from the main office; I could see his newly printed schedule in his hands. 

"You're crazy sister attacked me!" Ryan said.

I rolled my eyes. "Quick exaggerating. I didn't even kick you that hard."

Chase looked at me, impressed. "You sent the second best football player we have onto the floor with one kick?"

"Second best?" Ryan asked incredulously. "I kick ass."

"Shut up Ryan."

"Shut up Ryan." Chase and I spoke harmoniously. Chase looked down at his best friend and offered him a hand up. Ryan took it, looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"You should know that she doesn't like being touched," Chase said.

"Yeah, I got that," Ryan muttered. "So this is your locker?" Ryan asked me, looking at where I'd set down my schedule.