𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔.

Y/N's POV

"Is Eren... dead?" Jean asked.

The Colossal Titans had stopped advancing and started to fall.

"Agh!" I looked at Mikasa who looked like her head hurt.

"Are you OK?! What's wrong? Mikasa?!"

"Was that the last time... I'll ever... we've ever... no..." she said.

Falco landed and I looked behind me to see people. But among them, I spotted my Dad.

"Dad!" I ran to him, crying.

"You're still alive!" He said, greeting me with open arms as I hugged him. "I love you so much, sweetheart... I'm so happy I got to see you again."

We both cried together, sobbing, and even though my Mom was missing from the moment, I still didn't care as I had at least one family member here with me.

I thought I would never see my Dad again...

"I don't have any regrets... because we did the right thing... didn't we?" Connie said. "We stopped the rumbling."

I noticed the Survey Corps watching us, and went up to them and bowed deeply.

"Thank you so much... I can't express my gratitude enough. I was a traitor among you for years, but you still helped me see my loved one before the world ended. I... I don't deserve people like you..."

"We're glad," Jean smiled.

I hugged all of them, embracing and taking in this group hug that made me feel so happy.

"Why are you here? Aren't you from the internment zone?" Annie asked the Eldians here.

"Your father led us here. Go meet him," Reiner's mom said.

Annie ran to her father, and I couldn't imagine how happy she was to finally see him after 9 years or so.

"Aunt Karina! Reiner is still out there fighting!" Gabi said.

"I saw," she said, smiling proudly.

"That shining centipede... Where's Reiner and Armin?!"

At that moment, Armin's Colossal Titan emerged from the hole it had created with its transformation explosion. We were also able to spot Reiner. They were both OK and started walking towards us.

"Look!!" Connie yelled. I noticed that centipede thing. "It survived that explosion?! What the hell is that?!"

"Who knows... But we can't let it live."

Then a flash appeared in the distance, a huge explosion similar to a Colossal Titan transformation.

"I figured that wouldn't be enough to kill you," Jean said.

"Yeah but what are we going to do now?"

"Eren," Mikasa said.

A Colossal Titan with long hair and Eren's face appeared, and started walking towards us too.

"You can't let that shining thing come in contact with Eren!!" Gabi yelled. "It could start the rumbling again!! Or something even worse may happen!!"