Dyanmite Touch

I sat on the couch on the verge of tears. I didn't want to cry because my mom was in the kitchen. Why would he do something like that? I thought we grew closer? I liked him.

Then someone storms down the stairs. It's him. He looked furious. He had the bagel in his hands and looked at me annoyed. We made eye contact but he quickly looked away angrily. I could hear him ask my mom for a napkin. He came back into the living room with a couple napkins in his hand. Before he went upstairs he spoke. "Why on earth would you do that?" "Because I felt like it" I replied playing with my hands. "You should be the one cleaning this shit up"

"Whatever" I whispered. He went upstairs and shut his door. I went to my mom and sat on the chair. "Mom how did you and dad meet?" I asked her out of curiosity. "Well our parents were good friends and believe me when I first met your father he was such an idiot, but I grew to like him. He's the best thing that ever happened to me." She said smiling. "Hey what about me?!" I said smiling. "Oh sweetie your my world!" She said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you mom" I said to her and she replied, " I love you more sweetie!" I sighed as I got up from the chair and walked to my room. I watched some makeup tutorials, listened to some music, and painted a couple of flowers. A hour passed.

My mom called me down. As I was going out I saw Luke come out from his room. I ran down the stairs. My parents and Luke's parent both told us to sit on the couch. So we did. "So guys we were thinking of going to a hotel for two days just the four of us!" "What?!" Luke and I said in sync.

"We are leaving in 2 hours." I rolled my eyes and so did Luke.

2 hours passed quickly and out parents left. " I sat on the couch as Luke's walked in from saying goodbye. "We are having a party." he said randomly. "We can't" I said. "Who said we can't?" He replied. I didn't answer him. "Ok so a party it is". I sighed. "What do you need for this party?" I asked. "Hmmm alcohol definitely!" "Gosh" I said annoyed.

A couple hours passed and the house was full. People were dancing and in rooms. It's was crazy. I just wanted to do my homework. I was in my room trying to concentrate, but with all this loud noise I couldn't. I got out of my room and went over to Luke. "Can you please keep it down I'm trying to do homework!" I shouted making sure he heard me. "Oh cmon homework! Just party!" He said as he handed me a drink.

I took the drink and just stood there clueless. He joined his other friends.

I drank a cup full of alcohol, then another, then another, and another. I was drunk now. I tried to find my way to my room. Until I stumbled onto a guy. "Hey sexy!" He said holding me close to him. "I- who are y-you?" I stuttered. He didn't answer he just started grinding my hips against him. "S-stop" I said trying to push him off. "Shush baby girl" he said holding me in place. "L-Luke!" I shouted slightly. "Shhh" the man whispered in my ear while kissing my neck. "N-no" I said back.

Then all of the sudden the man was knocked down by.....Luke. He punched him repeatedly. "L-Luke" I said trying to pull him off. "Stop it's ok just leave him alone! P-please!" I shouted. As soon as I did he stopped. His knuckles were covered with blood.

After a couple minutes he shut down the party. I sat on the couch as he escorted people out. As he walked in he looked at me and said, " are you ok?" "Y-yeah" I smiled. "Are you?" I asked getting up. "Yeah" he said. I picked up his hand and looked at his knuckles. "Come let me clean you up" I said guiding him to the bathroom. I was a little tipsy but it soon went away.

I cleaned up his hand with a wet napkin. The blood stained it. As I was wiping his hands I noticed he was looking at me. "What" I said not looking into his eyes. "I'm just pissed" he said. "Why?" I said looking at him. "Because he tried to take advantage of you" he scoffed. "Luke it's ok. If you weren't there things would have escalated. I was being stupid" I said trying to make him feel better. "It's not your fault" he said. "Right" I said looking down as a tear fell from my eye. "No no don't cry please" Luke said embracing me in a hug.

"I'm sorry" I said. He wiped my tears away with his thumb. "Don't be" he said. He kissed my forehead and hugged me again. After a couple minutes I went up to my room. I was exhausted. I put my head down and fell asleep.

AHHH! HAHA PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK! ITS ABOUT DRACO MALFOY LADIES!!!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! 🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍