|| 5 ||

Her morning started off with, a letter and a gift from Scaramouche.

The package was a medium sized box, with a fancy ribbon that had been tied around it, to keep it secured.

One of Scara's diplomats had been sent to Mondstadt and ordered to send this package to her. And her location was not necessary to keep a secret, so the other harbingers might as well know her whereabouts if they hear anything from Mondstadt.

Dear Y/N,

I hate it here. Signora is being a huge bitch, and keeps getting on my nerves. But someone else who annoys me even more, would be that brat Childe. Seriously, who does he think he is? He keeps annoying me about my height. He needs to shut up about it. I'm not too short, he's just too tall.

I will kill him one day, you have my word on this, Y/N. Anyway, how's your life at the moment? Anybody giving you trouble? Because I will not hesitate to kill them for you, if they were. But I cannot promise that I might not destroy the entire Mondstadt.

Right, also the meteors that I have been assigned to investigate a few days back. I'm still not sure, but everything is a hoax, and I am sure of it. I am not allowed to say further details, since you're not a Harbinger anymore which is quite sad. It seems the traveler and friends had been able to take care of situation.

I have got to admit, I miss your cooking. And I'm hungry at the moment. And ordered somebody to get me some food while I am writing this letter to you. I might visit you whenever I have time to. Childe had insisted on battling you, and had never got the chance to, because he's never been able to talk to you.

I'll have to leave now. I hope you enjoy this alcohol that I have sent you as a home gift from Inazuma.

-Scara

"Aw, Scara." She muttered and opened the box to see a large bottle filled with the sake he had mentioned in the note.

She had a day off, as something called the Windblume festival has started. A Mondstadt celebration, that she has heard of by many of the Mondstadians. They were as happy as ever.

The place had been filled with flowers, dandelion petals everywhere, and a blue carpet that lead up to the plaza.

She hated the dandelions that flew everywhere. They kept getting into her hair, and mouth sometimes, and had to spit it out.

If you ignore those, then everything else is very tolerable.

There were way too many people, and it was way too happy. And her eyes started to hurt first thing in the morning from that large blaring sun.

Y/N put a hand over her eyes to create shade for her eyeballs. She walked into the plaza, where the water fountain stood tall, as water spilled out from the top, and toppled on down.

Katherine seemed quite busy, with many food orders, and such. But she declined help, as it was the Windblume Festival.

She had wished that there was something to do during such festivities. How was somebody who did not know how to enjoy such a festival supposed to enjoy this one as well? She's never been to anything as fun and joyful as these. Her entire life was all about training, fighting, and slaughtering. What more was she supposed to do?

Y/N has never experienced what they call, a 'normal childhood.' She thought what she had experienced, was normal. But as her parents were strict Snezhnaya'ns, they prioritized such cold attitudes, and the rules.

She was never blessed of such freedom.

But was blessed with all 7 visions, to gain her own freedom.