chapter 10

You know what I hate? Having to wake up alone, in bed. It just sucks, you know? Not having someone to wake up next to... I hate it so much. Even if I have 5 girlfriends. Or at least that's what they say, it hasen't been feeling like that lately. They're distant, they don't care, it's just so frustrating. Why can't they see that I'm in pain, and I'm suffering from this. Why can't they let me go? Fuck it. Fuck this. Fuck life. Fuck.

"Y/N, are you awake?" I hear a voice ask, I look up from my pillow seeing Isabelle, my maid and care taker, standing in the door way. I nod, letting out a yawn.

"I'm awake now," I say with a small smile, sitting up in my bed. Running my fingers through my tangled hair. She walks into my room, straight to the window and opens up the curtains. The light of the sun, glows up my room and I cover my eyes. 

"The girls told me to tell you, Happy Birthday." I hear her say with a soft sigh at the end of her sentence. She knows what's been happening with me and the girls. I didn't even have to tell her, and she's supports me through all of it. Isabelle would make a great mother... too bad she doesn't have any kids. Well that I know of, at least.

"Seriously? Can they not tell me themselves? Are they busy again or something?" I ask slightly annoyed as I get up from my bed, shivering a little bit when my feet touch the cold wooden floor.

"They have a few things to do today, but they also said that they would make it up to you once they get back home tonight."

"Right, sure they will." I huff softly, walking into my bathroom. "Cancel, my plans with them. I have plans of my own for my birthday."

"But Y/N they sai-"

"No buts, Isabelle. Tell them that they can make it up another time. Today is not the day." I say sternly, and with that I heard her shuffle out of my room. I know she's going to contact the girls and tell them. I don't want to see them today, it's starting to piss me off. So today, I'm not going to regret anything I do.

----------------

I don't know what time it is right now, 2 am? 1 am? I have no idea. But I could care less. The warmness of the alcohol is now consuming my body and I'm actually enjoying myself for once. I'm at this club, and let me tell you, I've been having the time of my life. Woo my 17th birthday, and I successfully snuck into a club. Woah that girl looks really hot, and has a nice ass. Maybe I should go say hi.

Wait she's already in front of me, when did she get here? Maybe I should slow down on the alcohol.

"Hey, I'm Ashley." She says with a beaming smile. I take a closer look at her, she reminds me of all the girls in one body. It's crazy, but it's true. 

"Hi Ashley, I'm Y/N."  

"Y/N, I like that name." She says with the most sweetest smile. I feel my heart melt, something I havem't felt in a long, long time. And it feels... nice.

"Thanks, I like your name too."  I say with a small grin.

"Let's get out of here," She says as her hand fits in mine. Ashley drags me out of the building and the rush of cool air nips my cheeks. I take a deep breath, intaking the fresh air. I glance over at the girl beside me, long dark brown hair, unique blue green eyes, a little short but it's cute, I can tell she works out, and I have to admit a really nice ass.. Have I already said that? I don't remember.

"...And that's how I noticed you." She says, was she telling me something? Oh god, I wasn't listening.. I'm turning into Dinah. I just nod in response, smiling at her. She lets out a cute litte giggle, and my smile widens. I begin to feel a sober, this girl is making me sober.

"I like you." The words slip out of my mouth, but I don't care. I want her to know, I don't want her not to know what I think about her.

"Lucky for you, I like you too." She says keeping her gaze on me. Next thing I know we were kissing, our lips perfectly molding together. Our tongues dancing for dominance, in sync. Then everything just sped up and now we're at her place on her bed, feeling each other's bodies. Every inch, crease, spot we can get to. And that's when I had sex with her. Knowing when I wake up, I wouldn't regret anything because I feel something with Ashley. I felt everything.

--------------------

Are you guys confused? because I am too :). Everything will be cleared up in the next chapter. You guys will just have to wait until then. hAHAHAHHA. Well I hope you guys enjoyed and I love you guys, have a great day or a goodnight where ever you are.