Summer of 2020

Quarantine was marginally shorter for the Wizarding Community. Thanks to expert scientists, nurses, and stupidly brave test dummies, they found they were actually immune to the virus. Muggle born students, of course, had the option to stay with their families. However, most chose to return in the fall.

Unfortunately, most of the muggle world was still on lock down. Meaning, the trip the Golden Marauders have been planning for years was canceled. It was agreed upon by all their parents at an early age that, if they did well on their O.W.L.s, they could take a week vacation. They were told it would be unsupervised, but Nova would discreetly check on them throughout the week.

It wasn't that the adults didn't trust their children (sorta at least). It mainly resorted back to the fact they lived through a war. Some of them, without a family to actually care. All of them with trauma they can never forget, with memories that will always be there. Most, if not all, of the adults had problems trusting people.

Luckily, Nova found a solution.

Not only did did she own Potter Man, but she held the title for two other houses.

Grimmauld Place.

Lupin Cottage.

As of right now, Grimmauld Place was being made into an Orphange for those with magic. It was a place for those who didn't have a family to live. People who grew up abused.  People like Harry. People like Nova. People who were disowned, like Sirius. People who didn't agree with their family's beliefs, like Blaise and Theo.

That left Lupin Cottage.

As Nova walked through the threshold, millions of memories played through her mind.

Minnie strolling into her room when she was on her period.

Her and Remus building a dog house for Sirius.

Da wrapping her in extensive amounts of bubble wrap.

Teddy's old nursery.

Asking Harry to move in with her.

After she escaped Malfoy Manor...

Her and Da making pasta.

Her and Pa reading on the couch in comfortable silence.

Her and Da sitting on the roof, finding the different stars and constellations.

Her and Pa pranking Da.

Her and Da falling asleep on the kitchen island after eating the powder donuts Pa told them not to.

Pa helping her through her grief after the death of Da, despite his own pain.

Getting busted for being at a party, and coming home to Tonks saying how much she missed raves. This only reminded Nova Tonks never got to go to another one...

Her eyes burned as the stubborn tears welled in her eyes.

Of course she has been here over the years. She would come in and fix things up, make sure her first home (other than Hogwarts) was in good condition. Sometimes she'd come just to have a break from everything. Sometimes she'd come here to remember her fathers.

Sirius's leather jacket, that she wore almost daily, had lost his scent. Yet, when she did wear it, she still felt like he was there, watching over her...which she knew he was. But it felt more real. Everytime she wore one of her Pa's sweaters she got the same feeling.

The two bedroom cottage had transformed into a five bedroom during the war. Unlike the Weasley's however, it looked natural. At first, there was only Nova's room and her fathers' room. During the war, a room for Teddy and another for Tonks were added. Then a fifth was added as a guest room. Despite not having a lot of money, Remus managed to get it accomplished.