21-Unforgivable

(y/n)'s POV
I could feel his cold metal hand lowering itself down my abdomen, he was slowly aiming straight for the bottom of my nightgown. I chuckled softly as I opened my eyes, "Babe I thought we were going to sleep." I tilted my head up against his chest to meet his hungry eyes.

He shrugged, "How am I supposed to sleep when I have a beautiful woman like you in my bed?" He smirked as he gripped the hem of my nightgown and lifted it up to expose my underwear.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I set my head back down, "We already had sex today and I'm tired." I informed him as I closed my eyes.

He hummed as he was about to slip under my panty like, "But you don't even have to move-" He stopped speaking abruptly and pulled his hand away as he sat up; causing me to sit up with him.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I placed a hand on his shoulder. He held a hand up to me to let me know that he needed to concentrate for a moment. He kept his brows furrowed as he stared off into the distance, like he was trying to feel for something.

"Fuck." He whispered as he quickly stood up and placed his robe on. I went to get up with him, but he spun around and used the force to push me back down onto the bed. "Do not leave this room, no matter what." He instructed me with a firm tone.

I gave him a confused look, "What's happening?" I asked as he placed his mask on and went for the door.

"I don't know yet," He spoke louder as he waved his hand for the door to open, "Just stay here and keep your lightsaber on you." He told me as he exited the room and the door closed behind him; I heard it lock with a click.

Not even a minute later I heard the sound of an alarm blaring throughout the Palace. I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my lightsaber as I stood up off of the bed. I don't plan to leave the room, but I do plan to poke my head out to see if I can get a sense of what's going on. I covered my face as I opened the door and peaked my head out to see the hallways were completely empty.

I sighed as I stepped back in and closed the door; locking it securely.

Vader's POV
After signaling my men to sound the alarm as a precaution; I rushed down to the chambers and found his cell empty with his force collar thrown to the side, as well as a broken bobby pin on the floor. How could I have been so fucking stupid? "Son of a bit-"

"Good one there Emperor." The other voice echoed along the hallways and I rolled my eyes with an irritated sigh.

"Now is not the time to annoy me any further, just tell me how long he's been gone." I demanded as I stepped up to the other mans cell. I can't even feel Obi-Wan, how he has the ability to cloud himself right now is beyond me. I only felt him for a moment when I was with (y/n), it almost felt like he was teasing me.

The prisoner was currently laying on his bed while he used his crossed arms as pillows, he yawned before responding, "No more than ten minutes, you should get to your girl though. Kenobi may be weak right now, but he's pissed about blondie over there. So I have an inkling feeling that your little pet is his first stop and he just might get creative." He chuckled and I let out a frustrated growl as I punched the glass and rushed out of the chambers.

(y/n)'s POV
I finished washing my hands after using the restroom and I wiped them on the black towel hanging up by the sink. I turned off the light and went back towards the bed, but was stopped when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly called my mask to my hand and placed it on before strutting over to the door.

I opened the door and was met with a helmeted clone, "What is it soldier?" I asked casually as I leaned in the doorway.

He cleaned his throat before responding, "The Emperor has requested for you to be moved to a safer location."