All Characters - Headcanons (two)

(Thanks for 100k reads, I'm convulsing mentally.)

How they'd pick you up/carry you:
(I literally don't care if you think you're too big to be carried. Literally shut the fuck up oh my god. They're strong.)

Gojo Satoru
Either ducks his head between your legs and flips you over onto his back, or some other insane shit like picking you up by your ankles. He does let you climb him like a gorilla though, and he just stands there like nothing's happening.

Nanami Kento
The only time he really picks you up is if he's carrying you to bed. He will never wake you up if you fall asleep somewhere, he'll just quietly carry you bridal style to bed.

Itadori Yuji
Kind of like how he carried Kugisaki in episode 24. Your gut over his shoulder and his hand supporting your back and under your ass. He likes doing this randomly, and usually just runs around with you screaming. He says it makes him laugh.

Sukuna
The only time he gets handsy is when you don't move, if that's the case he just puts his arm around your waist and drags you. If you hold back, he throws you over his shoulder.

Kugisaki Nobara
She just likes to hug you really tight and ends up picking you up a lot of the time. Even if you're taller then her she finds a way to bend her spine back and lift you up. You always say that you admire her dedication.

Fushiguro Megumi
He's not really a guy to pick people up, but he'll let you basically hang all of your weight on his shoulder. But he also seems the type to carry you bridal style if you're hurt/tired.

Geto Suguru
He likes picking you up while he's standing behind you. If you're just standing there he'll run up behind you and wrap his arms around you, lifting you off the ground. He's always laughing in your ear the whole time, swinging you around.

Fushiguro Toji
Arms around his shoulders, legs wrapped around his waist. He'll wrap his arms around you loosely and look at you close up. It's kind of embarrassing to be pressed up close to him like that, but it's not like you're complaining

Zenin Maki
Another person to throw you over their shoulder. She definitely loves a good toss and won't let you down until you promise her something. Most of the time she tries to get you to get her snacks. You always give in when enough blood rushes to your head.

Inumaki Toge
He's honestly the one jumping on you most of the time, but he'll hug you while swinging you around a lot. He's not very confudent in his abilities to not drop you, so he doesn't try often.

Toudou Aoi
He likes when you sit on his shoulders, and it's insane how high you can reach. He'll hold onto your ankles and spin you around. It's terrifying, but also super fun.

Panda
Holds you under his arm like a bag of groceries. You can flail all you like but he won't let you go. Sometimes he even holds you over his head like he's bench pressing you. That shit scares the living daylights out of you.

Choso
This man loves giving piggyback rides. He feels like he's protecting you, and that he's allowing you to relax. It's probably the big brother instinct in him telling him to not let you raise even a finger. If your feet hurt, he's immediately there. He wants to be close to you at all times so he's not as scared of losing you.

Their ideal date night:

Gojo Satoru
Definitely likes to do something competitive. Going to an arcade, bowling, and other things like that. Sometimes he actually brings you to a really nice dinner though, it depends on the occasion.