1k special!!

Ahhhh I cant believe this book hit 1k reads to!!! Im sorry I've been failing you guys as an author but cheer tryouts are over and I made it so I hope to write more this week!! Anyways heres a 1k special!

You just woke up, snuggled up into Bokutos chest from staying over at his house the night before. You tried to pull away to strectch your arms but he just hugged you tighter and groaned. "Don't leave me" he said sleepily making you giggle. "Im not leaving you, just wanted to stretch out my arms" you said rubbing messaging your fingers through his messy bed head. He loosen the grip and you stretched out your body then sitting up and rubbing your eyes. "Want some breakfast" you asked softly turning to look at Bokuto who was struggling to get his eyes opened. Once he heard something food related though he sat up and nodded excitedly making you giggle. "Alright, waffles or pancakes?" you said sliding off the bed and throwing on one of his sweatshirts you liked. "Lets do waffles today" he said also getting out of bed. You nodded heading downstairs as he headed to the bathroom. 

Bokuto came down stairs as you were putting the batter into the waffle maker. His parents were on vacation so that's why you were over and staying at his house. "Need any help"he said walking over to you and kissing your temple. "Could you possibly start cleaning up" you said turning to him and kissing him back. He nodded and started cleaning as you checked the waffles. Once the waffles were done and Bokuto was done cleaning up you set them out on the counter along with the syrup, butter and some fruit. "Your cooking's the best" Bokuto said stuffing his face happily making you smile. 

Once you guys finished eating you headed back up to his room to get ready for the day. It was the weekend so you both had the day off. It was a nice warm day so you put on some jean shorts and a simple thin sweatshirt, then throwing your hair in a loose side braid. "We should go to the market and park to see the cherry blossoms" you said as you walked over to the bathroom. You opened the bathroom door to see him shirtless making your face go bright red. "Yeah that would be fun" he said smirking at your blushing face. "Put your shirt on idiot" you said hiding your face in your hands as he laughed. "You're to cute" he said putting his shirt on and walking over to you cupping your cheeks. You avoided his eyes still blushing, until he leaned in and kissed your lips. He then walked past you smirking as you stood there dumbfounded. 

You both then finally started the walk to the market, hand in hand. You were talking and smiling the whole way there. Once you reached the market you guys looked around the shops, looking at the little trinkets or food being sold. "Hey look at this" Bokuto said holding up necklace with a little (f/c) gem. "Oooo thats beautiful" you said looking at it closely. "Do you want it" he then asked taking out his wallet. "Really? you dont have to-" you said to only see him handing the money to the person at the booth already. "Thanks Kotaro" you said blushing and then turning around. "Could you help me put it on" you said. He put it on and then stepped back as you turned back around smiling. He smiled back and then took your hand as you continued to walk around. 

It was noon now, and you were at the little restaurant that you guys passed on the way to the park. You guys ordered some food and ate, laughing and talking. Bokuto suddenly stopped and just looked at you in awe. "Whats wrong" you said nervously. "Nothing, just admiring how cute you are" he said smiling and kissing your hand. You blushed and rubbed your thumb acrossed the back of his hand. You guys then finished eating, payed and continued the walk to the park.

You guys reached the park, and started following the path walking under the sakura trees and admiring them. There was quite a lot of people there actually so you guys decided to head over to a less crowded area. You guys sat under one of the trees, and Bokuto wrapped his arm around your shoulder. There was a little pond in the center of the park and the tree you were under was by it. You guys watched the water seeing all the birds land to swim around, and then take off again. You then stood up and ran over to the bridge as Bokuto followed confusingly. You leaned against the railing and felt the breeze, blowing all of the blossoms through the air. "Woah" Bokuto said as he stood behind you. "It feels so nice and relaxing" you said closing your eyes and taking a deep breath. Bokuto then picked you up onto his shoulders as you guys walked around the rest of the park. 

Once you guys got home it was around dinner time and you just decided to order some food. As you waited for it to come you both got changed into some comfy clothes. Once the food came you set it on the living room table and then took a seat on the couch. Bokuto joined you bringing some blankets with him to. You guys ate and watched some ghibli movies. After finishing spirited away, the second movie you guys watched you decided to take a break. You guys cleaned up the dinner and headed to the kitchen. "Oh we've got icecream" Bokuto said walking over to his freezer. He took it out getting both of you a bowl. You guys then went back to the couch and cuddled back up in the blankets to eat the treat. Once you both finished bokuto sprawled out on the couch and pulled you so you were laying on him, your head resting on his chest. You lifted your head to look at him, to meet his eyes already looking at you. You scooted closer to his face, and he wrapped his arms around you. You then connected your lips with his. It was a gentle long kiss for a bit until you both parted for air. "I love you n/n" he said making you smile. He then reconnected the kiss, pulling you closer as you both were desperate for each others touch and love. 

After the little make-out session was over, you guys started Howls moving castle, you both still laying down and cuddling. You ended up falling asleep so he turned off the movie and carried you up to his room setting you on the bed. He then got on the bed to pulling you close and falling asleep with you.

Hope you liked this fun chapter! Again thank you all so much for 1k reads!!! ~London