𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 2𝐧𝐝, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Why you ain't tell me you had the baby?" Faira said, sitting on the couch as Sagira walked to the kitchen to get her a water bottle.

She act like she grown when she only 1 bout to make 2. "I forgot." I replied, taking Saigos socks off since it looked like he was getting hot.

Faira looked at me and pursed her lips in a thin line. "He look just like his daddy." She said as I lifted him up to dust off the couch from the crumbs Gira left when eatin them chips.

"But, I know you ain't forget. You just ain't wanna tell me, probably cause Sander or whatever his name is told you not to." She continued, crossing her legs and sitting back.

Sagira came back in the living room, giving me the bottle to open. "That ain't even the reason but alright." I responded, opening the top and giving the water back to her.

The front door unlocked before it opened, Sonder walking in from work. Gira looked up, making her way over to him while drinking the water.

"I got oil on me, princess. Can't hug you right na." He said as Faira stared at him. He waved at her, walking to the room to take him a shower.

He don't touch shit when he got oil on him. Including everybody in the house talkin bout, he don't wanna get us sick by touching us with oil on him.

Sagira climbed on the couch and went back to watching TV. "Whea he work at?" Faira asked, looking at me. "The river." I said, sitting down beside Gira and standing Sai in my lap.

"Thats whea Zavier works at, Seren told me." She said, smiling. "I know, he works under Sonder." I replied.

She just looked at me and rolled her eyes. "You saw her lil girl though? She so cute, just like Sagira." She said excitingly making Sagira look up at her and frown her face up.

This what I mean by him rubbing off on her. Act just like him, just rude as fuck. "She looks nothing like Sagira." I said honestly. Cause she don't, if anything she don't look like Zavier or Sagira at all.

But that ain't my business.

"Yes she do, you can tell they siblings just from them being together." Faira said. Not wanting to go back and forth I just stared and kept quiet.

Delusional.

Fathan walked in with Nesryn a couple seconds later. Sagira was already infront of Nesryn as soon as he came in.

As he picked her up, Fath looked at me and nodded his head towards Faira. I shrugged, getting up. I need to find Saigos pacifier cause I really don't know where the fuck it went.

"I'll be right back." I told Faira, going to the bedroom. I closed the door behind me since I walked in when Sond was getting dressed.

I laid Sai on the bed before looking around the room. "Whatchu searchin fo, baby?" Sonder asked, picking up Sai.

I chewed on my bottom lip, trying to figure out where I had it last. "His pacifier." I replied, checking my pockets to make sure I didn't have it on me.

"Want me to buy anotha one?" He said, kissing my forehead. "If I can't find it then we gon have to." I mumbled, sticking my hands in his sweatpant pockets.

-

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Yo, wassgood witchu Sond?" Some nigga who work under me said. This why ion come out to buy shit unless Fall with me.

"Shit, nothin." I responded. "Thats yo son?" He asked, backing up to, I guess compare our facial features. I hummed and nodded my head.

They be asking the most obvious ass shit. "Damn, Ian know you had a kid. You look young as hell. How many you got?" He asked, leaning on his buggy.

Nosy as fuck. "Two, a lil girl n this one right hea." I said, holding up two fingers.

We found his pacifier but Fall needed something to cook, only reason I'm in hea.

"Shiitt, ion even got one n yo ass got two. Same people or they got different mamas?" He said, telling me like I asked how many kids he got.

"They both got the same momma." I replied, looking at Sai cause I thought he was finna cry but he was just yawning.

I was holding him knowin if Fall found out I put him in the buggy he would spazz like that time with Gira.

He be scary n crazy sometimes but I still love his lil gorgeous ass.